Seeing Kano and Rolland again

Sorry, I forgot if Roland has two Ls or not

Love all of you!

"Would you hurry up, slow poke?" Bark snapped at Julio. "Oh, easy for you to say. You have long legs, I have short legs," Julio made a comeback. "What are you losers doing here?" Kano growled. "Look, before you go off attacking us, I just wanna make a deal with you." Bark said. "A deal, hmm?" Kano stopped growling. "Yes, a deal. I was thinking, if I can't be the Pup Star anymore, then no one can be!" Bark said. "So it's ALL about you, again!" Growled Kano. "Well, yeah but... you can... um... be my... helper?" Bark said. "Ugh, you think I wanna be your helper?!" Kano yelled. "Well, you can get a new luxury eye patch, heh," Bark said. "OK, fine. I'm in, what do you want me to do?" Kano asked. "We'll have to make sure none of the new Pup Star contestants win. Bark said. "Well that's gonna be hard, especially since everyone in the whole world knows our faces, thanks to you." Kano said. Then he got an idea. "Wait, I know a dog who can help us. Kano said again. "Is he bad, because he won't help us if he knows that we're bad dogs." Bark said. "One, it's a "she" and her name is Dakota. And second, yes, she's bad, only her plans of evil actually work." Kano answered. "Kano, the Mean Team is made up of boys, not girls. Bark said. "Scrappy is a girl and she worked with us for a few days," Kano said. "Fair enough," Bark said. Then Bark finished by saying, "OK, let's meet this "Dakota".