Meeting Dakota

Once they got to where Dakota was living, they saw that she was the same dog as Bark. "Can I help you?" She asked. "Actually you can," Kano said. "Wait a minute, oh that's right. Your those dogs who got stuck at the North Pole by being jailed there. Embarrassing." Dakota said. "Look, this is serious." Bark said. "The only thing serious about this is that you guys need some serious help," she said again. "Ugh, can you just help us?" Julio asked. "Nope, the doctors need to help you, not me." Dakota said laying down. "WILL YOU JUST HEAR US OUT." Bark yelled. "This better be good." Dakota said stretching. "We need you to help us with a little bad scheme. Kano said. "Pfft, bad is my middle name," Dakota smirked. "Great, so you can help us make none of the contestants on Pup Star win." Bark said. "Wow, wait what?!" Dakota freaked. "Well, if you're bad then you can help us with a bad but great plan!" Bark said. "Yeah, but-" Dakota started but then got cut off by Kano saying, "It comes with revenge on Rover..." Dakota perked her ears up. "Well, I- I suppose I could help you guys. You could use it." Dakota smirked. "Great, now come on. Follow us." Kano said. Then Kano, Bark, Rolland, Julio, and Dakota all went to the Pup Star Auditions.