Bark's Plan/Help Lily!

When Bark, Roland, Kano, and Julio got to the Bark Easy room, Roland sat the pet carrier that Lily was trapped in down. He opened the door up into a cage. But Lily stayed in the carrier so she didn't get up in the cage. "Ugh, puppies are so confusing," Bark snapped as Roland tipped the pet carrier so she would slide into the cage. Lily grunted trying her best to stay in but she failed and got stuck in the cage. "So, what's your plan this time, Bark?" Lily rolled her eyes. "Well, if you INSIST me tell you, I'm planning on capturing every contestant on Pup Star so that no one has a chance of winning so I can FINALLY have my revenge. On Charlie, Rover, AND Pup Star!!!" Bark yelled, laughing evilly. "Your wack, Bark," Lily snapped circling.

Back at Mia's home, she called Tiny's family and asked them to come over to her house so they did. As they were all sitting down in chairs, Mia asked, "Sorry to get you guys to ask you a question but... have you seen Lily? She just... disappeared." "Huh, we can help you find her. Tiny smiled. "Oh, thank you, Tiny!" "Yep, I'll send out a search party and I'll be in charge. Brody said closing his eyes proudly as he smirked. "Whatever," Charlie growled. "Well we better find her fast! Before it's time for Pup Star Round 2 to get here..." Tiny said. "I bet Bark is behind this!" P.U.P. accused. "Whoever it is, we need to get her back!" Mia said. "Right, I'll ask everyone to keep an eye out." P.U.P. said. "Thank you, everyone!" Mia smiled. Mia thought it would be sooo romantic if Brody saved Lily. "OK, let's get to work. First, me, Cindy, and Lou will check the Bark Easy." Tiny said. "Ida, P.U.P. and I will check around the Pup Star Rehearsals. Steven said. "Mia, you'll stick with me, Charlie, and Rosie. We'll check the pound." Brody said. "OK, everyone, let's go!" Lou said. Everyone in Mia's house ran out the door and rushed to the places they were in a hurry to get to. In less than five seconds, Mia and Lily's house was completely empty.