Sorry/A Talk on the Way Home

"Well, well, what do you know? It's the fraud." Lily said sitting down. "Who may I ask is this?" Willow asked. "Oh, this is-" Lily started. Pluto interrupted and said, "I'm Pluto... the one who's responsible for Lily's anger."

Lily's mind

He's actually admitting!

Willow low growled. "And I understand if you won't trust me. But... I'd at least like to help you get home." Pluto said with a sad but yet a smiling face. "Oh, heh, actually, Willow already-" Lily said and then Pluto said, "I know a fast way to get you to Australia. The Australian Train. It'll get you there by 9:00 PM, but you'll have to walk the rest of the way. You'll have to go through a forest so it might be good to have a wolf with you." "Wolves DO know the forest," Willow said. "I don't know... I mean... how can I trust you...? Again." Lily said with an ashamed voice. "Just think of this as... my "one-way trip home to win Pup Star" apology." Pluto smiled anxiously. "That's a LONG apology. Hmm, I still don't know..." Lily said. "Pup, what if he is right? What if you don't do it and live your life in regret? Forgiveness does not change the past, but it will enlarge the future." The wise wolf said. Lily looked at Pluto again. Pluto smiled.

Lily's mind

Well... there's a first time for everything I guess...

"OK, I'll do it, your coming, too, right, Willow?" Lily said looking at Willow. "A wolf in a human place? I don't think that's a good idea. But I suppose you could have some help getting through the forest." Willow said walking with Lily. "I'll go with you just to the train station to make sure you get there safely." Pluto said. Lily smiled.

Once they made it to the train, Willow and Lily jumped up on it. When the train started, Lily said, "Thank you, Pluto," Pluto nodded and said, "It's the least I could do," The train then left, with Lily and Willow leaving Pluto behind. Pluto barked, as a sign of goodbye. Willow howled back. Lily looked at Willow. Then Lily barked back, too.

Lily's mind

I can't believe I just... left him there... ):

"So... you gonna miss him? The old wolf asked. "Umm, maybe," Lily said. Then she added, "I still can't believe I forgave him! "Sometimes, you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life." Willow smiled. "OK, are you just... looking up wise quotes? Lily teased. Willow chuckled. "So tell me, how did you get here?" Willow wondered. "Oh, it was Bark. He-" Lily started and then stopped. She started thinking. Then she freaked, "Oh, my dog, BARK!!! If I don't warn anyone about him, Pup Star will be ruined!" "Well, then let's get there before he does whatever you are talking about because I don't know who this "Bark" is." Willow smirked with a raised eyebrow. She was getting ready to jump off the train and run but then Lily quickly said, "Umm, Willow, I get that you're old and everything so you might not of noticed this but, uh, you're a wolf! You have long legs. I'm a puppy. I have short legs." "Right... heh, habit." Willow said embarrassed laying back down. "It's fine," Lily said quietly barely for Willow to hear her.