The Escape

Back at the Bark Easy when Lou, Cindy, and Tiny left, Lily was pounding and clawing at the cage. "Would you stop that, pup?" Kano growled. "No!" Lily snapped as she pounded the cage again. Once she finally got out, she ran for the door but it was closed. Laughing, Kano said, "Did you really think you'd get out of here? The door is shut, there's no escape. Now if you know what's good for you, you'll get back in the cage like a good puppy!" Kano said. "Booooring, speech," Lily said snoring. Then Roland opened the door and Lily rushed out. Kano growled and said, "WELL?! AREN'T YOU GONNA CATCH HIM, DOFUS?!?!" "Uhhh," Roland thought. "Don't answered that, just GET HER!" Kano yelled. Roland ran after Lily. "Oh, no! I've got a bad guy on my tail!" Lily yelled worried. She swerved away from the table that Roland hit his nose on. "Ooh, that had to hurt..." Lily said almost sounding like she was gonna laugh. Then she saw that the door to the entrance was open. She ran for the door and bolted out. As Roland was about to go after her, Bark said, "Let her go, as long as she doesn't have her golden bone, she can't get into Pup Star. We have to focus on dog-napping the other contestants."

As Lily walked on the dirty street, she whimpered. "Great, now what do I do?" She wondered as she kept walking. Then a bus came and splashed water on her kind of like what happened to Tiny. She ran through the busy city with tears, hoping, and praying that some miracle would happen.