Music is Everywhere/The Dog Catcher

As the two pups walked across town, Lily heard music everywhere. "Wow, that's umm... a lot of music. And it's REALLY loud. Heh," she chuckled and she walked closer to Pluto. "I know! Isn't it great!" Pluto exclaimed as he ran around the town. Lily rolled her eyes and smiled as she watched Pluto. "This place is so cool," she smiled. "What? Pluto said as he stopped dancing. "You haven't been here before?" "No," Lily shook her head. Then she added, "I've always been really busy entering myself in Pup Star auditions. So I never really got the chance to travel..." Pluto waled over to her. "And you still wanna go back?" He wondered. "Pluto-" Lily started but got interrupted by hearing a man yell, "Hey! You two pups!" "Huh? What was that?" Lily gasped. Pluto looked around and said, "Run! It's the dog catcher! And I can't go back to the pound!" Pluto ran away, leaving Lily.

"Hey, wait for me..." Lily said in worry. She looked around but in her sight, Pluto was nowhere to be found. Lily just groaned and ran a random way. "Hey, get back here!" The dog catcher yelled running after Lily. "Oh, no," Lily said quietly. She ran through a big street with many people and their cars. But she paid no attention to the distractions and ran to the train station.

There he was, the traitor Pluto was already on the train. "Pluto?!?" Lily said shocked and surprised. Pluto backed away while he was on the train. "I... I can't believe it... he tricked me! Lily growled. "If he thinks he can just get away with that, he's got another think comin'!" Lily snapped. She literally... ran after the train part that Pluto was in! "What are you doing?" Pluto asked her. "Oh, you'll see! Lily said. She actually mad it into the train cart at the right time. Then she glared at Pluto. She wanted to pounce on him but instead she just glared. "Look-" Pluto started. But Lily cut him off by saying, "Oh no! You're not gonna be the first to speak! How dare you leave me all alone in that grassy park for that dog catcher to just pick me up by the scruff and throw me in a cage in the pound with no service!" "I'm sorry but-" Pluto tried to speak again. But again, he got interrupted. This time, Lily went off by saying, "Don't be sorry! Well actually, do be sorry! But I'm not finished, in your cause, I could of been killed!" Pluto's ears went down and he laid down none-aggressively. Lily's head tilted in sign she was confused. "What are you doing?" She wondered still  a bit mad at him. "Its a sign for dogs. It means that we aren't gonna fight back or something like that." Pluto answered with a sad look in his eyes. Lily's ears perked up and she sighed. "Hhhh, OK. What were you gonna say?" She asked with her eyes partly shut. She couldn't be mad at him forever. "OK, so I've been in the pound for one year. I just BARELY got out. If a dog is in the pound for one year, well..." Pluto started. Lily gasped. Then he finished by saying, "Its curtain for that dog. I'M that dog... And if I get caught again... I won't even go in a cage while they get the stuff. I'll just go through the one-way door. And EVERY dog knows... even the house dogs know... that the one-way door is no door that ANY dog wants to go through." "Oh, Pluto. I'm SO sorry... If I had known-" Lily said but Pluto said, "Hey, it's okay. You- you don't have to apologize." Lily smiled and nuzzled Pluto. Pluto looked surprised for a second and then he smiled back.

The End

Just kidding! We have a lot more pages to go!!! HAHAHAHA. LOL! (: (: