Getting Free/Keeping the crowd busy

Hey, guys! (: Sorry for all you guys who aren't ready for Christmas yet, but it's just a week before Christmas! And just so you guys know, I won't be writing on Wattpad on the 24th Christmas Eve, Christmas day, and probably not the 23rd. It just depends on how busy I am. Getting ready for Christmas.

Lily hooked a harness on one of the contestants. Two, three, and four. She was the only one who could lift them all up because she was the biggest and strongest out of Rosie and Brody. Once everyone was on the roof, Lily said, "OK, we need to get you to the Pup Star Auditions. NOW." The contestants, Brody, and Rosie nodded and then they all ran on their way to the Pup Star Auditions.

"Welcome everyone to the Pup Star Finals!" Rover exclaimed. "Yes, and before they start, I would like to tell a few jokes!" Tiny blurted out as she got out of her judge chair and running onto the stage. She pushed Rover out of the way and he said, "Hey!" The audience laughed.

"Come on, we have to hurry before Tiny can't keep the audience patient anymore." Lily said as she was still running. Just then, it started raining! "Ugh, could today get ANY worse!??!" Rosie screamed complaining. Then thunder started. Rosie stopped with her ears down. "Apparently it can." She said glaring. "Come on, sis, keep up!" Brody yelled to Rosie as he ran side by side with Lily. Lily and him both had their tongues out.

Meanwhile, Tiny was trying to keep the audience busy. Half of them were asleep. "Hehe, see? Have you ever seen a dog juggle?" Tiny said as she was juggling and hula hooping. Just one person from the whole audience clapped awkwardly. Tiny felt like she was sweating. That was probably because she was.