No Stone unturned

Back at Mia's house, everyone appeared back again. "Any sign of her? Or just... her?" Steven asked. "Nope," Brody said panting. "No," Lou said. "Oh... where could she be?" Mia wondered worried. "Don't worry, Mia. We'll find her." Brody said reassuring. "Yeah, Mia. We won't stop until we find her!" Rosie smiled. "We better find her soon, the next pup star rehearsals round is in 2 days!" P.U.P. said "2 DAYS?!? Everyone yelled in fright. "BUT... BUT, I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT WAS IN 5 DAYS!!!" Tiny screamed. "This is a disaster! Lou said face palming herself. "I can get Ruff and M.C. Bite to help look for her..." P.U.P. said. "Whatever it takes! We just need to find her!" Mia said. "BEFORE the pup star rehearsals..." Rosie said.

Back at the Dog Pound Records, PU.P. went to go find M.C. Bite and Ruff. "You, dogs, you got a minute?" P.U.P. said. Ruff and M.C. Bite walked over to P.U.P. "What's up, dog?" Ruff asked. "Yeah, everything okay?" M.C. Bite asked. "Actually no. I was wondering if you could help find Lily." P.U.P. answered. "Lily?" Ruff wondered. "Oh isn't she that dog who won the golden bone on Pup Star?" M.C. Bite asked. "Sure is," P.U.P. said. "Missing?" M.C. Bite guessed. P.U.P. nodded. "I bet Bark has something to do with that. No, EVERYTHING to do with that!" Ruff said. "Come on," P.U.P. said, leading the two dogs out of the Dog Pound Records.