Dreams

Tick....tick...tick.....tick....

His fingers were moving lightning fast on the keyboard. This project report was due tomorrow and it was very important. His boss wanted this today but he did not give it. His boss was angry but as he was very beneficial for the company so the boss could not say much. He was wearing a shirt and a trouser. Clock was making him a little nervous. It was already 11:30 pm. He had his mobile on silent so there would be no disturbance. He was sitting on the bed with his back against bed crown. He always had this habit of using laptop by putting it on his lap. Only sounds which were in the room were the sound of fan and the sound of fast tapping of the keyboard. Lights were off and only thing he could see was the screen of the laptop. His hands already knew about where every button is.

He felt someone sat on his thighs. His hands stopped for a second then began typing again. Slowly, laptop screen started coming down. He opened his mouth to say something but before he could, someone said

"Enough, I want to sleep now."

This was his wife. Laptop logged off and she picked it up from his lap. Now light was very low in the room and it was coming from the hallway through the glass door. She was wearing a shirt with trousers too. Her hair were untied and her face showed tiredness.

"I have to complete this report baby."

"You need to sleep honey."

"I was supposed to give it today."

"Do your office work in your office. Home is not the place."

He sighed, this was his line which he always said to her because he always completed his office work in the office so he could enjoy his time at home without any tensions. She slowly put her hands on her hair and start brushing them on her side. They came down like a waterfall over her shoulder. She said again

"I want to sleep."

"That is why I am working in this room. I did not want to disturb you."

"I want to sleep with you."

He sighed again. It was his fault that she was this spoiled. She always told him to not to spoil her but he never listened. She smiled and it sparkled.

"I told you so."

A smile came on his face too. He got his back off of the crown, adjusted the pillow on the bed and laid straight. She pushed away the laptop and removed its charging cord. She sat straight for a second and then started pulling her shirt up. She removed her shirt slowly and threw it on the ground. Fan was on full speed and it gave her shivers for a second. She came down on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and laid her on his chest very carefully, like he was handling a crystal doll. Heat from his body gave her little comfort. Her lips smiled in the dark.

"How was the wedding?"

"It was good. My friend is finally married. She was the last one from our group."

He felt her hot breath on his chest. He could feel that she is smiling. She spoke again

"I had to get her to the parlor. Her sisters have no idea about these things. Then I had to get her dressed up and you know it is very tiring to take care of a bride."

"How would I know?"

His hand slowly started moving on her back. One finger tip from the waist to her neck. Tracing every inch.

"Yeah, you boys have it easy. Just take a shower and shave even if it is your wedding but girls have t......stop it....."

"I am not doing anything."