Missed a day

He came back to home. His bike was not starting so he had to take the bus but he was late to stop so he came back. She would be sleeping, he thought that on his way to home. He was walking with a smile. He opened the gate and came in the house, removed his shoes and put his laptop bag on the sofa. He went straight into the bedroom where she was sleeping. She slept a little after he went to office every day because she wakes up at 5 in the morning. He sat on the bed looking at her. Her hair were a little spread and her body was in a rhythm. His eyes showed a lot of love and he just sat there, gazing at her beautiful face. He thought of removing his cloths but could not wait so he just got in the bed with her. She was sleeping on her back facing the ceiling. He wrapped his arms around her and put her face near her neck. He could smell her fragrance. Sweet and relaxing. He took some deep breaths and let his body lose. His half weight was on her and his chest could feel her heartbeat. He smiled. He slowly put his lips on her neck and kissed very carefully so she does not wake up. He did it a couple of times. Every time he got more lost. She was his drug...only his drug...his only drug. He got closer to her and closed his eyes. Suddenly, his mobile rang. He quickly got it out of his pocket and put it on silent. It was a call from the office. He put the mobile on the side table and got back to her. Her face showed that she is almost awake. As soon as he touched her, her eyes opened and looked at him. He hugged her again and lied back in his previous position.

"You did not go?"

Her voice was sleepy. His heart filled with love. He kissed her neck again and said

"Missed the bus>"

"Bus? Bike?"

"It won't start."

He kissed her neck again and she closed her eyes with a slow smile. This was a good day. She had a small body in comparison to him so his whole body was covering her almost. He was heavy so was trying not to hurt her with his weight but still wanted to touch her more. It gave him a sense of comfort and protection. He needed some protection too. She was his protector. When with her, he felt like nothing is wrong.

At after noon, he was sitting on his study table and working. He was working from the morning and she did all the chores. He took a break for lunch and began working again. She checked her mobile while sitting on bed. Room was only hearing the clicking of keyboard buttons from his laptop. He was focused and working fast. Her hand came on the laptop and closed it.

"What are you doing?"

She just chuckled in reply. Then she sat in his lap and folded her legs.

"Baby, let me work."

"Nope."

"Come on bunny."

"Nope."

He sighed. She laughed on him. He could not get angry on her and she knew it so always took advantage of it. She folded her arms too and he quickly held her or else she would have fell from his lap. She was in his lap completely.

"I want to sleep."

"I know, I disturbed your sleep in the morning."

"Yup, this is your punishment."

"Nope, this is a service. You gotta pay."

She made an angry face at him. He laughed and she smiled. He put his legs on the table so she won't fall off. She put her head on his chest and said

"What is the payment?"

"Kisses, lots of them."

"Not fair."

"My service then my rules."

"You have to pick a number."

"Million."

She started laughing. His arms were holding her tight so she won't fall off. His body spray was giving her a cool scent. She picked it for him while shopping once.

"So? You want to pay now?"

"ummmmmmm, nope."

"What?"

"No payments."

"Why?"

"Cause I said so."

"Not fair kitty."

"How bout this? Tonight when you come to bed. I will kiss your face till you fall asleep."

"Hmmmmm, done."

"But you have to pay too."
"What?"

"Say that you are cute and your voice is good."

"You are cute and your voice is beautiful."

"I meant you."

"Lying is bad."

"Say it.."

He was rocking the chair slowly.

"You are beautiful and your voice is sweeter than honey."

"No, say it for yourself."

"Nope."

She tried getting up so she can show him her angry face but he held her tightly. He knew her too well. She struggled and he laughed.

"Leave me."

"Nope. Should have thought about this when sitting."

"Then say what I asked for."

"You are my baby."

"Nooooooo."

"Yessssss, you are my drug, my honey, my sugar."

"Leave me...."

"Naaaaaaaaaaa."

She struggled for some time but he did not let go. She did not think that things would go this way and she will be trapped in her own trap. Doorbell rang and her mobile started ringing too. She remembered that her friend was coming today.
"My friend is here."

"So?"

"So leave me."

"Nope."

"Please."

"Na."

"Please na."

He laughed and left her. She got up and pat down her cloths. After some minutes, she was sitting in TV lounge with her friend. He came out and met her friend. They had some formal talks but her husband called. As her friend was talking on phone, he came close to his bunny and said something in her ear which made her face red. He walked back to his bedroom but turned around and winked at her. She turned more red. Her friend disconnected that call and looked at her.

"Why are you all red?"

She started making up excuses and quickly sent him a text.

"Just wait, there will be revenge."

His reply came.

"Will see sugar."