Horror Beard

"I will not.""You have to.""I will not.""Do it.""Nope."She gave him a cold look. He just lifted his shoulders up. He was playing a game and she was forcing him to shave. He did not like his face shaved but his beard was bigger than usual. His electric shaver was not working and every day, he forgot to go to the barber. "Shave it.""Nope."He shot an enemy and looked at her proudly. She did not say any thing. Game level was passed and screen was showing his earned points. He placed the controller at his side and said"I will shave but with one condition.""You will?"Her eyes lit up."Under one condition.""What is that?"He smiled at her. She realized that he is about to give her a condition which will not be easy. He pointed at his laptop which was plugged in with the LED. "You have to play the horror game."This was easier than she thought. She liked horror movies. "I will, no big deal.""Wearing VR glasses."This was not easier than she assumed. "No no no, I will play it like you are playing this game right now."He gave her a smile. "Vr Glasses or no deal baby love."She looked at the VR glasses and then at his beard. "No, just shave and I will make your favorite breakfast.""Good deal, but still VR glasses and the horror game.""I will have a heart attack."He laughed and said"Naaaa, you can handle it."She gave him and sarcastic smile and said"Give me something else. Another option."He thought for a second."You won't like the other option.""Oh, like I am loving this one, right?"He laughed again. She asked again"What is the other option?"He gave her a meaningful smile. She realized that this option will be worse than the first one."You will twerk for me."She threw a cushion on him. "You wish, I won't do it.""Then VR glasses is the option."She looked at the glasses. He was smiling and his one hand was scratching his beard. "I know that it itches when you try to kiss me and you love kissing me."He was now teasing her. It was true, when his beard touches her soft skin it gets a little irritating. She thought for a second, his both choices were terrible. He was looking at her still and scratching his beard with laughing eyes. "You shave your beard now and I will then tell you about my choice.""You think I am a fool? You take the option first and then act on it. Then I will shave it.""Nope.""Ok."He came towards her. "Give me a kiss.""Nooooo."She started moving back."Give me a kiss mami.""Noooooo."She threw another cushion at him. He moved towards her quickly. She tried getting up but he caught her and he kissed her lips. "Option one or two?""None.""Ok"He placed his cheek on her cheek and started rubbing."Stooooop." she yelled."Nope.""I will shave your beard when you are sleeping."He stopped rubbing and lifted his head up."I will put on your VR glasses when you are sleeping. You will wake up in the game and you won't even know that If you are in reality or game.""You won't do it.""Try me."He smiled and she gave him a meaningful smile."You won't do it, I know that.""Why is that?""I just know."He looked at her smile and lifted his eyebrow up."You won't do it, Daddy."He left her and said"That is cheating love.""I know, I am the cheater." She said it proudly. He stood up and started walking."Where you going?""Shave.""Why?"She knew why but she teased him anyway. He gave her an angry look and said"Cause you used the super cheat code. You are a cheater.... a big cheater."He walked away while talking. She laughed and yelled"Use after shave lotion too, I love the smell Da...."He yelled back before she could complete her sentence." You a cheaaaaterrrrr."She started laughing.