Emergency

She was taking a shower in the bathroom. After the shower, she saw that she forgot the towel and her cloths. She yelled"Sweety...""Yeah?""I forgot my cloths and the towel. Can you pass me those?"She waited and heard his steps thudding in the room. After sometime, he said"Were those on the bed?""Yes.""Uhh, I put them in the cupboard. I thought that you changed your mind about them and now the cupboard is locked.""What do you mean locked?""It is stuck."This was a new problem. She looked in the bathroom and saw the old cloths hanging. "I will wear my old ones. Do not worry.""No no, those are dirty and you just took a bath. Wait a sec."She stood there and heard his footsteps again. Then there was a knock on the door. She opened it a little and saw his hand holding some folded cloths. "Wear these and come out. These are clean. I will try to unlock the door."She took the cloths and unfolded them. It was a white sweat trouser and a white sweat shirt. She thought about it for a second. Sweat shirt and trousers are supposed to be skin tight and very thin so air can cross. He owned some for the gym. She wore them. She slowly opened the door and looked at him. His back was facing her and was looking at the lock of the cupboard. She came out. His sweat shirt was a little long for her. She stood behind him and said"Where is the key?""I can not find it. I always keep it on the night stand."He turned around and looked at her. "Just sit on the bed and relax. I am trying.""These cloths are not enough. I can not cover myself properly."Water from her hair was dripping on her and were making them a little see through. "Who is here except me? Do not worry about covering yourself.""I mean....You know.""What?""Nothing."She did not want to argue so she just lied on the bed and started checking her mobile. He was still trying to open the lock. After sometime, she opened the nightstand drawers and looked for the keys but could not find them. She again got back on the bed. He looked at her from time to time. Her hairs were still wet and a lot of water was coming down on her. She tried to adjust the shirt couple of times from the lower back. His shirt was not long enough as sweat shirts are supposed to be short. She also changed her angle on the bed. After sometime, he got up and went for his mobile. He called someone."Hello, how are you? Yeah yeah, listen my cupboard's lock is stuck..."He kept on talking while he walked around the room. After every few seconds, he looked at her. She again tried to adjust her shirt. He walked in front of her."Uh huh, uh huh...and then what should I do?"He took a long look at her. She looked at her white shirt which had big wet spots now. Sweat shirts are supposed to be skin tight so this was a problem for her. He began walking again. "Uh huh, uh huh...hmmmm...right...then?"He leaned back against the mirror table and kept his eyes on her. She felt his eyes and looked at him. He was staring at her with his mobile on his ear. She said"How long will it take? Just open the lock.""I am trying sweetheart. I am asking my friend... Patience..."She adjusted her shirt again from the lower back and then the front. It was not covering her properly. Her cloths were sticking to her skin now. He was standing at her back now. She could not turn or stay in this position because of the wet spots. "uh huh, uh huh... right...."He kept on talking. He went out and after sometime, he walked in while drinking water from a glass. He was taking small sips. "OK, then what should I do?"He came close but his foot slipped and water splashed her back. Her trouser and shirt got wet from the back. She did not care for it and got worried about him. "Are you OK?""I am fine, I am fine.""Look where are you walking na... you could have fallen."She spoke while unsticking her trouser and shirt from her skin.Suddenly his phone started ringing. She looked at him. If he was already on call then how could his phone ring with another call. He looked at her and then to the phone. They both looked at each other for few seconds. Suddenly, a thought came in her mind and then she went straight for his pockets. He just stood there with a smile on his face.After checking his pockets, she found the keys to the cupboard's lock. She said"What is this?""I must have forgotten."He laughed embarrassingly. She gave him an angry look and put the keys in the cupboard's lock and twisted it but it didn't twist. Cupboard was already open. Two arms came around her quickly and hugged her from the back. She asked angrily."What is the meaning of this?""Nothing.""Cupboard was unlocked the whole time?""Where do you think I got these trouser and shirt from? I took them out of the cupboard.""Where are my clothes?""Under the pillow on which you were lying.""May I ask why?""Payback for the day when you made me sleep without my shirt.""It was cold and your cuddles are warm.""Ohhhhh, well your warm cuddle pillow just got his revenge with a treat for his eyes. Curves which are meant for my eyes."She sighed and he answered the call."Hello.... you called at the wrong time..." He left her and she started taking her cloths out from under the pillow.