lap

He came home and went straight for his bedroom. He threw his bag on the study table and remove his shoes. Then he fell on the bed with his feet on bed's crown side and head on the other side. He closed his eyes. It was very long day for him. He took some deep breaths and felt relaxed. He did not change his cloths or remove his belt. He had to stay late at the office and before that had to spend his whole day in client meeting moving from one part of the city to another and then to another. He heard footsteps. He kept his eyes closed. Footsteps stopped for a second and then went to his right side. He heard cupboard opening and then closing. He raised one hand in the air with his palm open. A cheek touched his palm and he slowly patted it. He dropped his hand again on the bed.

 "Tired?"

"Yup."

"Too tired?"

"How do you know?"

"You did not remove your socks and you are laying in a wierd angle on the bed."

He heard her laughing. He said nothing. 

"Lift your head up."

He opened his eyes and saw her holding a pillow. He closed his eyes again.

"Come on, lift it."

"Naaaa."

After few seconds, two hands lift his head up but there was no pillow under him. She put his head on her lap. Her hair edges started tickling his face. Her finger were dancing in his hair. "What happened sweety?"

"Long day sugar."

"Ahan, and did you eat?"

"Yes, dinner from office."

She said nothing and kept on playing with his hairs. He moved and got on his side while holding her thigh with his hand. Her hand came to his face and started caressing his face with her finger tips. He said

"How was your day?"

"Same as usual."

Her finger came to his lips and he kissed it slowly. A red blush came to her cheeks slowly. He said

"Remember when I used to tease you about hugs before marriage?"

More blush. 

"Why you asking this all of a sudden?"

"Cause I can see the same blush on your face which I imagined that time."

She placed a hand on his eyes. His lips gave a tired smile. 

"Now I can have all the hugs I want."

She smiled.

"Yes."

"And I snatched your from all other guys."

She smiled. It was his habit to talk childish when he was tired. She did not know why but he did it.

 "Yes you did."

"And I have all the hugs."

His voice was getting sleepy. She kept on playing with his hair. 

"Yes, you have."

"Kisses?"

She laughed and kissed his lips.

"There is your proof."

He was getting sleepy too quickly. 

"And what about....hugs? proof?"

"You can have it when you stand up."

"I can right now."

She held him down.

"Noooo, later."

"But,,, I want ,,,, noww."

He was almost asleep. She said nothing and slowly picked up the pillow and put it under his head. She quietly stood up and got out of the bedroom. She walked outside and checked the gates for locks. She came back to the bedroom and saw him standing at the bedroom gate. 

"You did not give me my hug."

He was standing with sleepy eyes and a childish upset face. She smiled and hugged him.