Chapter One

Friday August 12, 2019
11:00pm

  "Fuck Y/N," Stacy breathes out heavily scratching her nails down my back as I connected my lips with her pretty little A cupped breast.   

Speeding up my pace she moved her hands, up to my head and pulled as hard as she could.

I angled my strokes deeper to hit that soft spot inside her, she gasps arching her back off of the bed biting her bottom lip.

"You like that huh?" I ask speeding up every more.

"Yes Daddy don't stop, please don't fuckin stop uhh"  Stacy's moans get louder and louder.

The only sounds you can hear in the room is out skin slapping together by the impact of my stokes.

She bites her bottom lip, and I feel her clenching around me.

I pull out quickly making her frown, "Daddy what are you-" Stacy starts to say I quickly flip her onto her stomach.

"Shut up" I growled "I wanna hit it from the back" for a white girl Stacy got some ass I can't even lie.

She grips the bed sheets until her knuckles are white "SHHHHIT, fuck daddy you fuck me so good" she groans out.

"Uhh I'm gonna cum, oh fuck daddy I'm gonna cum" I don't answer keeping my pace hitting that soft spot deep inside of her.

I move my hand down to our connected, bodies and put my middle finger onto her clit rubbing hard and fast. 

" Oh daddy I'm cumming" she whinly moans. Soon she's cumming around my cock and that sets me off the edge I groan cumming into the condom "Fuck" I say as I slide out of her and take off the condom.

I turn and look at Stacy who's still climbing down her high.

" you know the drill ma get your clothes and get the fuck out" I move off the bed to put on my discarded boxers and get my blunt that I sat on the nightstand earlier.

Sitting on my bed sparking up the blunt I look at Stacy who's wobbling around the room trynna pick up her clothes.

"I don't understand why you treat me this way Y/N you know how I feel about you" Stacy's voice starts to crack at the end, I suck my teeth

  "Man get outta here with that bullshit you knew what deal was when this shit started don't act brand new Ight?".

She always try's to start this shit after I'm done fuckin the shit outta her dick too tooo bomb I guess.

Stacy shakes her head and sniffles " I just want to love you" She continues to go on and on but I tune her out, and focus on the blunt in hand.

"Aye" I cut her off  "I'm done listening to you, get your clothes and get the fuck out don't make me tell you again" I raise my voice giving her a look that could kill.

I finish up the blunt putting out into the ash tray, standing up heading towards my bathroom.

" If you're not gone by the time I'm done I'm fuckin you up and you know I'm not playing, do you understand me?" I glare down at her standing just a couple of inches taller.

She opens her mouth the say something but my phone rings cutting her off, giving her one last glance I walk over to the phone.

  "Yo" I say as I answer  " Ayo whatchu doing blood?" I know Just by the voice it's my little brother Ant he's about three years younger then me same dad different mom we l know how that shit goes.

Ant is my right hand man the only one I can trust. "Nigga I'm chillin till I gotta bounce later why?" I yawned scratching my stomach looking to see if Stacy left and she had indeed.

     "Nigga listen Q, said that the club is poppin tonight let's hit it up" I could hear the excitement in his voice, I sighed into the phone scratching my head "Nigga you know I gotta go to the wear house tonight to make sure that shipment came in, them Russians is sketchy as fuck" Ant laughed       
     "Sis listen to me I have that handled, the shipment came in about an hour ago and it's being handled as me speak" I could imagine that annoying ass smirk on his face

"Huh so you just got it all figured out don't you?" I shook my head and laughed this little nigga is always up to something I thought to myself. 

"Nigga you know I did, listen just pick me up at 11:30 and we'll head down to the club on Sage Rd" I look up at the clock mentally cursing him for not calling earlier.

"My nigga it's 11 o'clock now I gotta take a shower" he laughed before answering  "Then you better hurry the fuck up nigga I'm waiting" and hung up.

"Bitch" I said to the phone I shook my head and sat my phone down going into my closet looking for an outfit "Shit better be bumping" I mumbled to myself.

Authors note
Hey peeps sooo first chapter is up as you can see 😭 please don't hold back comment tell me what you think I'm always up for some constructive criticism anywho Megan will be in the next chapter which shall be  interesting in the picture up top that is what Stacy looks like soooo yeah that all for tonight ummm update will hopefully be sometime later this week also vote and comment for me please and thank you 😊until then goodnight
p.s 934 words
-Icy