Chapter Five

Saturday August 11, 2019

I sat on the hood of my car, watching the back entrance door open and close as the women went home for the night. It was going on about 3:45 and Megan has yet to come outside.

Just as I started to think Megan already left she came out of the door with her duffle bag in hand

"Wassup Ma" I spoke up Megan looked at me with confusion, making her way to her car slowly.

" Umm hey? Whatchu doin here?" She sighed and unlocked her trunk to be her belongings in.

"I came to talk to you love, I wasn't playing when I said I wanted to see you again"

She sighed

"Look Y/N Imma very busy person, this just ain't gone happen. I'm sorry you wasted your time staying up waiting for me" 

Megan closed her trunk and made her way to the drivers seat. I opened the door for her.

"Listen I don't give up easily I fuck with your vibe a lot and I really want to get to know you on a deeper level"

" I don't think this is something you want to get yourself into. I'm a mom of a two year old boy who needs and wants my attention 25/8. I'm sorry but Kenji is top priority in my life."

I sucked my teeth and sighed.

"Man Megan I understand that I do. I know that I don't look the part but I don't mind that you got a son, I love kids. Just give me a chance to show you that I'm not just some player."

Megan stared at me for a while before finally nodding.

"Imma think about it. I'm still havin mixed emotions about dealing wit yo ass." she said as she squinted her eyes up at me.

I held my hands up in defense

"That's cool ma, I get it take as much time as you need. I'm just glad you said you'll think about it. Can I get your number?"

Megan seemed to have an internal battle with herself before she gave in and unlocked her phone.

"No but you can give me yours" I smirked before nodding my head

"Okay ma you can have it your way" I typed my number in her phone saving it as  "Big Daddy" I handed her, her phone back with a smirk on my face .

"Here ya go. Hopefully I receive a text from you soon."

Megan took one look at her phone before giving me a look.

"Girl bye you ain't nobody's big daddy you better stop " I chuckled before leaning in close to her.

"I could be your big daddy "

"Ah ha ha nigga please go on now, I'm going home it's been a long night and I'm tired. Good night." She closed her door and started up the car before I could even get a chance to give a response back.