Chapter Four

Saturday August 11, 2019
8:45am
"Where the fuck is my money Qasim?" I asked calmly, I tilted my head and looked at the tied up man.

"Y/S/N I don't got it right now I just need a little more time" Qasim's face was completely sweaty. He was all disheveled and disoriented.

"A little more time? Nigga that's what you said a month ago and I gave you the benefit of the doubt because we go way back. But not no more WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY?!!" I yelled in his face watching him shrink back in fear.
Qasim just starred at me with his mouth wide open not saying anything. I chuckled lowly before nodding.

"Aight that's how you wanna play this?" I took out my gun, Qasim's eyes widened with fear.

" I'M NOT FUCKIN PLAYING WITH YOU BITCH NIGGA" I tapped my temple with the gun pacing around the room.

"Ayo boss" I brought some of my men with me to go through this pussy's shit. I had a good feeling Qasim was holding out on me.

"I found these brief cases full of stacks. Nigga been holding out" Tito nodded his head at Qasim glaring at him.

I turned around and stared at Qasim chucking. "You lying bastard. I dOnT hAvE yOuR mOnEy BITCH NIGGA".

I kicked him in the face with my steel toe boot making him fall over in the chair. I could feel the anger building up. I cocked my gun and aimed it to his head.

"Give me one good reason as to why I shouldn't blow your fuckin brains out right here on ya mamas carpet. You fuckin pussy ass broke ass mamas boy" I wiped my forehead with the sleeve of my sweatshirt.

"Please Y/S/N I gotta son on the way man please don't do this" Qasim started balling his eyes out

I put the gun down and sighed "Qasim I wanna give you a chance bro I do but you keep fuckin me over bro I can't let that keep happening bruh" Qasim started crying harder and harder and he started to shake.

"I'll never do it again please just don't kill me I promise I'll do right by you forever and always" I vent down to get right in his face

" You promise?"

Qasim shook his head "yes yes yes I promise I-"

"POW!!!" I shot him right between his eyes . "Whew that nigga was annoying goddamn noo please don't kill me please don't. Man look guys I gotta go pick up Q call up the cleaning crew I was this shit spotless. Y'all know what to do with the body. I'll meet you guys at the warehouse later to give you your money" I dapped them up before walking to my car.

30 mins later

"Golly I love Waffle House mmm mmm mmmmm!!!! God is good" I stared at Q as his dramatic ass ate his pancakes.

"I swear you so damn dramatic Q it sickens me" I shook my head and took a bite of my grits. I got blueberry pancakes, sausage, bacon, grits, and hash browns.