Chapter Two

Same night different time
11:50pm

Walking into the club I'm instantly hit with the smell of cheap perfume and ass.

"Aye" Ant said "There go Dro and the crew over there" pointing to the VIP section up in the corner.

I nodded as we made our way to the rest of my people.
"AWWW SHIT!!!" Dro said as soon as he seen us come up "Ant you finally got this Nigga out to the club" he said laughing as he dapped us up.

I rolled my eyes and mugged him "My nigga be quiet" I said and sucked my teeth "You know I been working, making sure that everything is good".

I looked around trying to see Q "Aye where Q at nigga said shit would be poppin, and he not even here" I shook my head and sat down.

" Nigga said he was gonna make arrangements for tonight" Mario chimed in another worker of mine.

"Arrangements?? Nigga for what??" I swear Q is always doing some extra shit.

"Boss all I know is that he said he was making arrangements and then he went backstage" Mario shrugged and poured some more Henny in his cup.

I shook my head and, looked around the club. These bitches was fine as hell I thought to myself Imma have to take one home. Feeling myself , get thirsty I looked at the, table to see what drinks were there.

      "Where my drink at?" I asked looking around "Y'all niggas know that y'all should have my shit ready for when I come".

As much as these guys, are like my family their still my, workers and they know the rules.

"No problem boss I'll get right on that" Jamal said quickly standing up, he's a new recruit Ant picked up about a week ago.

Shaking my head I pushed him back down " Nah nigglet sit back down my shit shoulda been here but since you new I'll give you a pass this one time, but as for the rest of you niggas y'all know that I expect my shit to be prepared get your fuckin shit together".

I walked away shaking my head I didn't even really want to be here in the first place and when I do come my crew don't even got my shit ready for me? Niggas is crazy.

I made my way to the bar sitting on a stool, since I'm well known I get instant service by the bartender.

"What can I get you Y/S/N" She leaned down onto her elbows waiting for my answer. I looked up and gave her my signature smirk.

"Lemme get a bottle of Couvoisier and a bottle of Crown Royal"  she looked up at me with an impressed look on her face before nodding and going to get my bottles

"Okay papi here you go anything else?" she sat the bottles down and leaned in close batting them fake ass eye lashes.

But when she said that, I caught a whiff of her breath, babygirl needed a mint.  I grimaced and leaned back "Nah I'm straight but you could use a breath mint tho".

I smiled and threw a hundred and a couple mints on the counter before walking away.

As I'm walking back to my section I unscrew the top to my Couvoisier, and I accidentally bumped into this tall ass fine ass chocolate goddess. Spilling some of it onto her all white outfit.