Chapter 8

Tuesday, September 3rd ,2019

Y/N POV

      It's been about a month since my date with Megan and I've been over the moon since.          

After that passionate ass kiss we shared at the pier I've been the happiest nigga alive, my bitch the baddest out here.

     After our first date we've been inseparable since, words gotten around that we're together but I don't care I'm not afraid to show off my woman.

Things between us have been very good, I'm getting closer to Kenji and he's getting more comfortable with me around. She still has some of her walls up but, I'm crumbling them down as the days pass.

A smile breaks out on my face as I think about her. I hadn't realized that I was just staring off into the distance until I heard car horns behind me.

   Rolling my window down, I flick them off as I proceed to my destination.

    I'm meeting Q down at the warehouse to make sure, my shipments are all set. We've recently had a slight bump in our operation, which I had told him to handle. My money wasn't adding up we had a snake in our garden. Thankfully it was found and exterminated, so thinks were really on the ups.       

    They were getting to a point where I've branches out over seas to start expanding my business ventures. One of our partners was send in some product that should have arrived today.

I pull up to the warehouse just as my phone starts to ring, seeing who it was I answer swiftly.
    Y/N:"Wassup beautiful"
MEG: "Y/n/n baby where you at? I miss yo punk ass"
Y/N: " How Imma punk Meg? What I do already?" I said shaking my head
MEG: "Negro it's been TWO days since I've seen yo fine ass, this is neglect" I shake my head at her antics she's so dramatic
Y/N: " Yo you buggin mamas you know I've been working, and I'm finna come through later on"
MEG: "Work my ass nigga, you had hella free time when you was stalking me at the club. What happen to all that huh?"
Y/N: "Babygirl relax you know I always got time for you, however I've gotta get this money for us and you been knew that. Now I'm at the    warehouse boutta handle some business so imma need you to calm yo sexy ass down and relax I'll be over later"
MEG: "Oop okay daddy guess you runnin the show huh? I guess I'll let you get back to being a lil rug rat" I laugh as I turn my car off and grab  my gun.
Y/N: "Bye mamas Imma hit you when I'm through" Megan's rude ass just hung up with no words left to be said.
   I make my way into the warehouse seeing all my working bagging up my product. Keeping a straight face I nod in acceptance, making my way to Q's office.

   The door is closed when I walked up, I barge in not bothering to knock but I highly wish I did. There he was sitting on the edge of his desk, bare butt cheeks just merely hanging on head cocked back mid moan as he blows his load straight into Baldys old ass mouth.

    I scrunch my face in disgust as I look at the scene before me. "Quentin if you don't get the fuck up, flashing me with ya crusty ass ass cheeks"

     They both whipped their heads towards me I'm positive they got whiplash. "Y/n/n the FUCK !!you doin in my office?!!" I shrug before sitting in a chair kicking my feet up.

    "The hell you mean "FuCk YoU iN mY oFfIcE?" Nigga we got business to handle tell baldylocs to swallow up and get to stepping" I stood up proceeding to the door "You got five minutes, hurry the hell up oh and wassup Baldy didn't really take you to be on your knees" I slam the door shut "Gay ass" I mumbled to myself before walking into my own office.

     I sit in my big ass thrown reaching over to my desk grabbing one of my pre rolled blunts. Sparking that shit up I hear a knock on the door.

    Y/N: "Enter!" Quentin walks in with a mug so hard it looked like it hurt. "You good bro? You'd think after that hard ass cumshot you have Baldy in there, you would be less tense" I laughed before taking another drag.
Q: " You're not funny Y/N not in the slightest" I shrugged
Y/N: " Whatever we got bigger things to discuss, did the Russians come through with their shipment?"
Q: "Yea it's all there nice and fresh too, I took a test for myself shit had me feeling like I was on Mars nigga"
Y/N: "You mad stupid Q, what I tell about sampling the product? That shits gone fuck you up one day watch" I point at him blowing out smoke.
Q: " Nigga my sampling is recreational and rare, besides a chef should always sample his dish before serving to customers" he shrugged
Y/N: "You ain't a Chef and this damn sure ain't no damn restaurant, get the fuck outta here" Q had me laughing so hard I choked on the smoke which only made his dumb ass laugh harder.
Q: " Bye Y/n/n anywhore, how's the wife and kid? I haven't seen her in a minute and you rarely talk about them. Give me the tea honey " whenever Quentin wants to be nosey he gets all extra.
Y/N: " You are so extra for no reason I swear, my baby good and all I'm actually gonna hit her spot up after this. And Kenji good, you know he's shy so I've been trying to get him to be more comfortable around me" I smiled thinking about the two of them.
Q: " AWEEEE you looking so cute over there with them puppy dog love eyes. Girl you is sprung. Y'all fuck yet? bitch I need the details is it good?, she like the rough type or the soft type? Damn give me something" he leaned over the desk gettin all in my face.
Y/N: " Quentin sit yo ass down and RELAX up off of me. No we haven't fucked yet she wants to wait so I guess we waiting the farthest we've gotten and a got ass make out session and we was feeling each other up " I can't lie I'm going through withdrawals, my right hand has been my best friend for the last month
Q: " OUUUUU I know your sex addict ass is feening to be in some pussy. You been jerking off hardcore. Lemme see is your right arm got more definition from last week" Tell me why this negro jumped up out his seat and grabbed my arm feeling all up on it
Y/N: " You are so dramatic it makes me sick" I yank my arm out of his grip and take another puff before ashing it.
Q: " Girl fuck you Im trynna help yo ignorant ass"
    Y/N: " By doing what? Grabbing on me and talking about how I have blue balls? nah you on it." We were interrupted by a knock on my door.
    Y/N: " Enter" one of my workers Stasi came in. Stasi was fine as hell, she been rocking with us for a while now and she's always with the smoke. She a true rider for real, we messed around a couple times but she always knew what was up.