Chapter 6

Wednesday August 14, 2019

Y/N POV

  So it's been a couple of days since megan sent me that, whack ass text about not giving me a chance, and it's giving me some time to think. 
     Most niggas would just give up and move on to the next one but that's not what I'm about, that's for weak niggas and I ain't no weak nigga.
     With that being said I'm giving Megan her little space but I'm not giving up. I don't know why I'm drawn to her but she makes me wanna do better she just gotta give me a chance.
      Right now I'm on my way to talk to my boy Q about some shit that's been happening at the warehouse. Some of my money is missing and I'll be damned if I don't get it back, I've worked too hard for too long to let some pussy boy mess that shit up.
      I pulled up to the warehouse and made my way inside. Dapping up some of my workers I made my way into my office before calling Q in.
    "Wassup B" Q walked in and dapped me up.
    "Quentin, what's going on blood, why am I losing money instead of making it?... huh? Answer that for me because last time I checked I put YOU in charge of my accounts didn't I?, YOU'RE my main man everyone delivers they're payments to YOU so how did this happen? How could you let this happen?" I squinted my eyes at him waiting for a response.
    Q rubbed his eyes and shook his head.  "Man Y/N/N first off Imma need you to relax because I AINT THE ONE . Now second off hello to you too rudeness, geez you need to get yo dick sucked or something causeeee you a lil tense".
I rolled my eyes already annoyed with his extra ass.
"I'm not tense because I need my dick sucked Quentin" he gave me a look making me sigh.
"Igh maybe I do need my dicked sucked but that's not the only reason why I'm tense. Money is missing Q and you KNOW I don't play with my money so what the fuck is good."
"Bitch I'll tell you what's good. It was Cleon's fine ass. He was short about a good 2 G's and he THOUGHT he was gonna get away with it. His stupid ass had the NERVE to replace the real 2k with fake 2k" I raised my eyebrows hearing this bullshit Cleon was always straight and now all of a sudden he wants to cheat me.
"How you figure it was counterfeit Q?" Quentin gasped and put a hand over his heart.
"UHH I'm not dumb bitch you know I always put it through the money machine and some of it didn't pass, TUH what he needs to do is watch some more Good Girls and learn a couple of things because that money is trash." Quentin shook his head
"Okay so where this nigga at now he  need to pay up" I stood up getting my gun.
"Way ahead of ya boss lady, he downstairs in the basement tied up. I got Tito and Hawk interrogating as we speak"
I chuckled softly and looked at Q shaking my finger at him. "See this why you my right hand man" I cocked my gun before putting it in the waistband of my jeans.
"Now let's go get my motherfuckin money"
...................later that night..............

Q and I had just pulled up to the strip club making me sigh. I deadass didn't wanna be here it was a Wednesday so Megan wasn't here, and there ain't no one else I want up in here.
    I only came because Q wanted to see baldy and didn't wanna come alone. Q shut the car off and looked at me.
   "Now looka here ma'am you ain't boutta be all gloomy the whole night, ion know what went down between you and Thee Stallion but you need to get up out this funk." Quentin took a comb outta nowhere and started combing his beard in the mirror.
   "I just don't wanna be here Q I'm here for you and I'm only giving you an hour, an hour and a half at the most." He snapped just head at me looking flabbergasted.
  "Uh no ma'am you ain't boutta rush me with my man no siree bob." I laughed unbuckling my seat belt. "I knew y'all was fucking" I said before getting out.
    We made our way through the door and  Q immediately went straight to the back, I shook my head and made my way to the bar.
    "What can I get you sexy" this fine ass bartender greeted me. She was bad as hell and her breath didn't stink like the last one, but she wasn't Megan.
  "Lemme get four shots of henny and then a bourbon straight" I said with my meanest mug.
   She nodded looking scared before making my drinks. I sighed pulling out my phone going to Megan's contact name contemplating on texting her or not. I was brought out of my thoughts when my shots were sat in front of me.
   "Thanks ma" I gave her a slight smirk before downing two of them. She then handed me my bourbon before asking if I wanted anything else.
    I downed my last two shots before answering. "Yea lemme get four more shots and then lemme get some Courvoisier on the rocks and that's it ma" she quickly turned around and made them.
    "This is gonna be a long night" I said to myself before taking another sip.