Chapter 7

Friday August 16,2019

    Megan's POV
Friday came around fairly quick, and to my surprise I was actually excited.
"Mommy where you goin?" Kenji came into my room with a pout on his face. He tilted his head, lookin at me with those big brown eyes.

 He tilted his head, lookin at me with those big brown eyes

I put my eyeliner down and picked him up.
"Mommy's gonna go out with a friend tonight baby" I ran my fingers through his hair as he played with my necklace.
"Ooouuuu mommy I go too?" He pouted
I shook my head
"Not this time baby, grandma is gonna come over. But guess what baby, only 8 more days till what?" Kenji stood up in my lap and began to jump up and down
"It my birthday mommy, it my birthday!!!" I smiled at his excitement
"That's right baby and how old are you gonna be?" Kenji held up four fingers.
    "I gonna be four mommy!!! FOUR!!!!" I laughed and nodded my head.
    "That's right baby" my doorbell went off and I checked the clock, my mama was here right on time.
    "Come on baby let's go see grandma, then you're gonna go eat" I carried him downstairs and opened the door.
    "Hey mama" I reached over and gave her a kiss.
     "Hello my babies" she took Kenji out of my arms and into hers. "Hi grandma's baby" she kissed all on his face making him scream and giggle.
    "Grandma stooop!!!" kJ screamed, she put him down and he went running to his play room.
    "You look beautiful baby, I'm glad you finally gave this girl a chance" I went over to the stove and started to stir my sauce.        
    "I know mama, after I seen her the other day we talked some more and then I remember what you, said about taking chances and seein where things can go" she nodded her head and got a strainer out for the noddles.
"Shoulda listened to me that night but you so damn stubborn you gotta do everything the hard way" she scoffed "Anyway, you know where she takin you?" I shook my head "No she just told me to dress and I quote "Sexy but comfortable" so I put this on"

I took out Kenji's little plate and began to put his spaghetti on there.
   "Kenji come here baby it's time to eat" I heard his little feet run into the kitchen before I felt arms wrapped around my legs.
    "I hungry mommy" I sat his plate down on the table before picking him up.
   "Okay baby come on, let mommy sit you in you're chair" I sat him down in his booster seat before laying his plate down in front of him.