Chapter Three

Megan's POV
Again same day different time
10:45pm

"Come on baby, we gotta go to grandma's house. You have your backpack?" I looked at my 3 year old son Kenji a.k.a KJ.

I had him at just the young age of 16. His daddy ain't around.

Demario and I was High school sweet hearts we met when, I was in 9th grade as he was in 11th.

When I tell you I was in love a bitch was IN LOVE. I got pregnant right at the end of sophomore year going into summer.

At first everything was cool Demario was there taking care of me, going to doctor appointments, making sure I was eating everything I could ask for.

      It wasn't until I hit my third trimester right before Kenji was born, when Demario just went ghost

Nigga really just dipped, I called, texted I did everything to get in contact with this nigga.

Two weeks later I was scrolling on Instagram to see this nigga shaking hands with John Janick signing a record deal.

All of a sudden he wanna go by the name "Moneybagg yo" nigga ain't neva had no bag of money.

After seeing that I was sick to my stomach and I made a promise to myself that I would never depend on nobody but me, cause niggas don't really love you like they say they do.

I had Kenji one week later on December 16, 2017, it wasn't until kenji was about two years old until I got my own place for us.

I had started stripping about a year after he was born. I'm not proud but my mama ain't raise no bitch so I gotta do what I gotta do to make sure my son is good.

" I comin mommy" KJ ran down the stairs with his shoes on the wrong feet, and his back pack half way falling off.

  "kJ come here let mommy fix you up" I picked him up and sat him down on the couch

"You so silly baby, you put your shoes on the wrong feet. But Mommy's proud that you becomin a big boy" I tickled his stomach making him laugh.

"MOMMY STOOOP" Kenji laughed squirming around trying to get away from my hands.

"Okay baby" I chuckled "Let's go getchu to grandmas house" I picked up him and his backpack before making sure everything was shut off in the house, then making my way to the door.