Anastasia POV

"Are you done?" asked the man

"Yes." I replied and laughed again

The lady chuckled a little and came beside me. She radiated so much power and positivity that I wanted to stop and observe her more. And that's exactly what I did.

The moment I stopped I heard the man say "All rise"

I tried my best to not laugh, but again started laughing. Anyone in my place would have laughed at what was unfolding. Riley was the first to get up and when she did, she shot me a stern look which shut me up instantly. Riley has never been the one to scold anyone.

I slowly went to the couch and plopped myself down. All this was probably a prank and someone would say 'Caught you.' I was waiting for that. But this time when my other friends rose they gave me a sheepish smile which I could not quite understand. Finally, when mom got up, she looked at me guiltily and that's when I realized something was not right. It took a few seconds or minutes for me to put everything together. They all knew who 'the intruders' were.

"Don't be mad at us Ana." Mom started.

I was not mad. I didn't know anything to be mad at. I was frustrated. I just gave them a look and said, "This is where you explain yourselves."

"She has quite the attitude." said the man with a glint of amusement.

"You are one to judge. You hardly know me - " I countered but was stopped mid way by my mother.

"Stop it now. Don't answer back for everything."

I didn't say anything afterwards. Now I was getting mad. I was reasonable and asked for an explanation and was judged for that? I shot daggers at the man while the woman beside me sniggered. Even if I wanted to, I didn't feel like getting angry or shouting at her. I was drawn to her.

"Let's settle now. We have a long discussion ahead of us now. Hannah, do you by any chance have peppermint liquid refreshment? I badly need one." the lady beside me spoke.

Liquid refreshment? What does that even mean? Which world is she from? I was confused. Before I could say or ask anything Riley said "Yes, your Supremacy. I'll get it for you." She went to the kitchen while Christina and Nadia followed her.

"Now, let's begin." said the man.

"About time." I muttered.

"Ana, this is going to be a shocker to you and I want you to have an open mind before you come to any conclusion." said my mother and I nodded nervously.

"There is a place called Raquaza and we are from there. All of us present in the house. Me, you, and your friends. Raquaza is like earth but they have their own culture and tradition. It is a one whole kingdom which is governed by a king and queen whom we call the Supreme Leaders. Jospeh Stalzer and Sarah Stalzer here are the current Supreme Leaders." stated my mother pointing at the two people sitting with me.

The people in front of me were some king and queen sorts and they were observing everything I was doing right from the moment I met them. I had laughed at a king? That was not graceful at all. I've heard and read that in olden times not obeying or respecting your leaders could get you into serious trouble. I could be imprisoned or worse beheaded. I was fretting and that's when the lady or Sarah Stalzer, the queen put her hands on mine and instantly I calmed down.

I looked up to her and gave a small smile. I've never been nervous in my life and this was something unexpected. She smiled back at me and asked my mother to continue.

"They are here to take you to Raquaza because it's time for the promise to be fulfilled." said my mother slowly in a whisper.

Had it not been for the quiet surrounding I would have not heard what she said. "What promise?" I also whispered.