Anastasia POV

Colton? As in the prince? Joseph's son? What was he doing here at the academy and not to receive his family?

"Yes Jason, do you have a problem with me being here?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Of course not my Lord. It is your academy after all." Jason said bowing his head.

I looked confused. What was I supposed to do now. Bow? Curtsy? I was not trained in these things. So I just stood there dumbfounded.

"Anastasia, please follow me. And Jason you can get back to your work. I'll call you later." ordered Colton.

Right at that moment, Jason nodded, bowed once more and left us alone.

"After you." Colton said politely

I also nodded my head and started walking while he joined beside me.

"I hope the journey was comfortable Anastasia?" he asked.

"Yes." I said and added "Thank you."

"Once we reach your room, I want you to quickly freshen up so that I can give you a small tour of the academy and let you settle in. We will be going to visit Ines in the next few days." He told me.

"Ines as in the witch?" I asked

He nodded and said "Don't address her as a witch. She doesn't take it well."

Oh? Then how do I address her? Just by her name? Or Ma'am?

I lightly smiled at him. He sighed and stopped walking.

"Look Anastasia, this might be a lot of change for you in one day. But you will find it to be better if you start accepting the changes as fast as you can."

I nodded again not knowing what else to do. "Okay, I think you can do more than just nod." he said slightly irritated.

"I don't know what I should do alright? You are the prince or something. I don't want to offend you and get into some prison where I will spend the rest of my life." I said in exasperation.

He laughed. He actually laughed and he looked pretty when he did that. He had silky blond hair which fell on his eyes whenever he whipped his head to the other side. His skin was porcelain white and his eyes were blue which totally complimented his skin. He had an oval face, long cheekbone and a narrow jaw line. He looked like a hero in movies.

"Done checking me out?" he smirked

I blushed in embarrassment and looked away muttering a sorry. He chuckled and said "Don't worry, I get that a lot. Initially I was irritated with the looks I get from women and sometimes men, but now I've embraced it."

"I didn't mean to. I've not seen someone like you. I mean a royal." I said in my defense.

He smiled warmly at me and continued walking and I joined him. "It's okay Anastasia. You can drool all over me whenever you want."

"Hey" I slapped him on his arm and then realized what I did and quickly added "Sorry"

"Seems like 'sorry' is your favorite word." he smirked again.

I didn't notice that we had stopped walking and had reached the entrance of the academy. The building had grey walls just like the castle, but the roof also had a darker shade of grey making the entire building look spooky, but beautiful at the same time.

"Alright, once we enter, go to your room and freshen up, I'll show you around later." he repeated.

"Can we go now? If you don't have anything else to do. I might probably sleep off after all this walking." I said.