Anastasia POV

"When will we have to leave?" asked my mother

"As soon as possible. Nathaniel will be crowned as the Supreme Leader maybe next year. He is yet to find his bride, but he still has time." said Sarah.

"Nathaniel? What about Colton?" My mother asked

"Nathaniel won the elections fair and square." Sighed Sarah

Joseph snorted and said "Colton hardly gave a fight. He didn't give his best, he should-"

"He is interested in different things which will be beneficial too." Sarah interrupted.

"Wow, I can't believe that Nathaniel is going to take up that responsibility. Last time I saw him, he was playing beside a sleeping Ana." my mother said nostalgically.

She probably must miss this Raquaza place way more than she let me think. She did come away to protect me, but not even once did she let me think that something was amiss with her or me.

"Well yes. It's been quite sometime since you left. There are a lot of things you must catch up with. Christina and Nadia were there for a few weeks before they left for their vacation." replied Sarah

"So is Nathaniel all set to take up the throne?" enquired Riley's mother Helen.

"He is learning. I think he will not make the same mistakes as his predecessors. He will learn from his own mistakes and set a new example for the forthcoming leaders." said Joseph proudly.

"He has his mentorship pending." said Sarah diplomatically.

"Yeah, only after that can we decide on a date for the swearing in ceremony." sighed Joseph.

"It has been a while since Ana left." Helen said after sometime

"Yes, and she is standing out for quite sometime now." replied Sarah swiftly and opened the door for me.

I gave her a sheepish smile but she gave me a genuine smile as usual. I always wondered how she could just smile and calm me down completely.

"You know eavesdropping is rude right?" chided Joseph

I gave a pointed look and went to the kitchen. He might be king or something, that doesn't give him the rights to always pull my leg or judge me. Or does it? Once I felt calm enough I went to settle at an empty spot in the couch.

"So--" I started but was cut off mid way by Nadia.

"Why are your hands ice cold?" she asked me as they brushed against hers.

I rolled my eyes at that. I was just going to talk to them about it. "Something happened while I was in the garden. I was very angry at someone and suddenly that person was drenched in water. I think that the water moved in the direction my hand moved. I may have imagined it too."

I was still a little fazed by that. I had a lot of questions in my mind.

"Water? You mean to say you can control water?" asked Helen

"I don't know." I replied honestly

"How can you not know? You just said water moved in the direction you moved your hand, which means you control water." said Joseph in a grim voice.

I was again irritated and just to show him how angry I was, I clenched my hands in a fist and relaxed it. While relaxing I just moved my hand towards a vase in the corner. It rose for a few seconds and dropped down and broke.

That was not what I thought would happen. I wanted the water from the vase to fall on the 'King's' head. Yes I was 'that' angry, but somehow that did not happen. I scrunch my face and looked at the King who had an amused expression in his eyes while the others looked at me stunned.