Tate.

The next morning, Tate awakes at the crack of dawn, hearing an alarming noise. Moan noises. But they weren't just normal orgasms, they were loud and wanted to be heard. Hearing that, Tate's mind remembered the events of yesterday. When he met the neighbor, Violet. He thought she was so beautiful, so remarkable. Yet he wanted nothing to do with her. At first.

Like clockwork, violet stood over Tate. All he had to do was think of her, and she would be there to protect him. Even though he didn't know it yet.

"Morning, Tate." Violet greeted him. Tate gasped, frightened that she was standing there.

"Jesus fuck, how did you get in here?" He yelled. Violet sat down on his beanbag on the dusty, hardwood floor.

"Your mom let me in." Violet smiled. Tate sat there for a moment, remembering some important information from yesterday.

"How do you know my name?" Tate asked the girl, rather harsh. She stared at him, confused.

"Hm?" She asked, curious for his response.

"I never told you my name yesterday."

Violet laughed.

"Yeah, that was pretty rude, don't ya think?"

Tate rolled his eyes, letting the question go.

"I'm sure your maid, Moria made you breakfast, yeah?" Violet grabbed one of Tate's books from his bookshelf.

"Don't touch my shit." Tate snapped at violet. Violet sighed, and put the book back. Tate went over to his dresser, grabbing an outfit for the day. Violet assumed that he would want her to leave, so he could change. So she disappeared without a trace. Tate looked behind him, noticing she wasn't there anymore. He shrugged, and got dressed.

-

Tate walked down the spiral, old stairs of the home.

"I don't have time to talk to you this morning, I have to get to work." Constance said, grabbing her coat off of the coat rack.

"By work, you mean giving guys blow jobs?" Tate muttered. His mother didn't hear that smartass (but true) remark, and walked out those front doors.

"Nice one, Tate." Violet laughed. Tate looked around at the empty hall, seeing no one. Tate shook his head and headed to the kitchen, already smelling Moira's cooking.

"Lovely morning, isn't it Mr. Langdon?" Moira's angelic voice said. Tate nodded and smiled, grabbing an apple from the countertop.

"Here, I've made you some pancakes." She said. Tate sat down, and began eating. Violet, watching him from afar, caught in a trance. She quickly snapped out of it, remembering that the other dreadful souls in this house would take advantage of that. They would target him. Violet didn't want that.

Tate got up, putting his dish in the sink. He waved bye to the old maid, and walked right past violet, up to his room. "Sweetie, there's an issue in the..basement"

Violet turned around, seeing a worried expression on her mother's face. She followed her mother down to the basement, gasping at the horror she looked in the eyes.

"One of them brought him in today.." her mom whispered. Violet stared at the dead body, knowing that one of the evil souls in this house brought them here and killed them. They wanted more souls here. So they could make them evil.

"I'll take care of it.." violet signed.

Tate clicked his pen against a white piece of paper, beginning to draw. His goal of the drawing was for it to be a bear, his favorite animal. He related to bears a lot. Yanno, bears being all tough and people being deathly afraid of them, but in the inside they're sweet, beautiful animals. At least that's what Tate saw them as. But, he caught himself drawing something he thought was more beautiful.