Final resting place

This day, this would be the day violet would get rid of her last problem, with tates new abilities and violets newfound burning hatred for a few of the spirits

"Are you sure you wanna help me?" Violet asked tate, who was grabbing a bible and a cross. They were planning to crash the walls of this house, and release a few unbearable spirits. Tate rested his hands on violets shoulders.

"We're gonna be here forever, I'm doing anything and everything with you." Tate replied. Violet smiled, then grabbed tates hands.

"Basement." "Basement" "basement" violet thought to tate. With only one thought, she could teleport through physical air and spiritual, ripping into it and out. With that, Tate and violet looked around the basement, knowing that this was basically a spawning area in video games that you'd be taken to when you die, or your save spot.

"If we screw this up, they'll be pissed at us and they might make the rest of eternity a living hell." Violet thought to tate.

"We won't screw it up, I want them gone." Tate thought back. Violet grabbed the cross from Tates hand, and recited a rhyme in her mind.

"The power deep inside me, inside my cold dark soul, come out. Come out and find a place to run, all my power transfer to this cross, I say this crosses name in gods name and In power. The curse of this house, this life, the evil In the word and in the spiritual, leave. Go onto this cross and exit this physical life, exit and be released."

Violet grabbed the Bible from tates hand, and was about to recite a prayer when the book burned her hands, the hot power scorching her palms. She gasped, throwing the book against the wall.

"FUCK ME." Violet screamed in pain. Tate came to her side, rubbing her hands.

"What the hell was that?" Tate looked at the burns left on violets palms.

"I have no fucking clue." Violet said, out of breath. Tate noticed that, then was confused because violet did nothing to run out of breath. Violet could read tate like a book, she stared at the Bible on the floor, and back at him.

"The power of it..it just knocked the air out of me.." violet sighed. Tate held her, and stood her up straight.

"Guess god isnt a fan of us." Tate said. Violet cocked her head towards him, and laughed.

"Not funny." Violet did. Tate kissed her forehead.

"You laughed though."

"You pathetic teenagers." A voice called out. Violet looked into the empty darkness, wondering who said that. Tate stepped in front of her, shielding her from whatever evil lurked in the darkness.

"Who's there?" Tate asked. An almost demonic laughter filled the air, and shook violets core. When the person came out of the shadows, violet felt stupid for being scared for one millisecond.