Comfort (tw)

Tate slammed his bedroom door, and ran to his bed. He buried his face into his soft, silky pillows. He began crying, choking on his sobs. Tate hated his mother sometimes. She would always find a way to make Tate feel horrible. Even before he did what he did, she was a truly horrible mother. Tate began to think of violet. The girl next door. Tate lost the few friends he did have, after he shot up the school. He had nobody. Violet of course, appeared in Tate's bedroom. He just thought of her, and she was basically summoned. She leaned up against his bookshelf, staring at the hurt boy.

"Oh, Tate." She murmured. Tate sniffled, hearing the quiet, angelic, soft voice of violet. He slowly rolled on his side, facing her.

"H-how'd you get i-in?" He stuttered on his words. Violet sighed, she was tired of answering this question repeatedly. But she knew she would have to.

"The maid let me in, my mom wants me to 'make friends' with the neighbor." She answered. Tate wiped the dried tears from his eyes.

"Not interested." He said. He got up, crossing his arms. Violet couldn't read minds, but anyone who knows Tate would think he wouldn't have any friends. He dosent have the best past.

"Oh come on, Tate!" Violet whined. He ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair.

"Do you know anything about me?" He asked her harshly. You might be wondering, how does violet know Tate's past? You'll find out soon enough. Violet yawned.

"Affirmative." She smiled. Tate locked eyes with her.

"Your not scared of me?" He asked her. He got closer, trying to intimidate her. He thought there was darkness in his eyes, but she saw light. The light in the darkness. She laughed. Violet wasn't scared of anything or anyone. Her tragic past changed her. She changed. She got stronger.

"Of course not." She giggled. Tate's mind filled with confusion. Why wasn't she scared? Tate gulped.

"Do you know my past?" He locked eyes with his shoes. He hated his past. He hated himself. Violet cupped his warm, still a bit wet from tears face.

"I know everything, and I still wanna be friends. So you should probably accept my offer." Violet lightly smacked his cheek. In that moment, he trusted her. He had only known her for less than a week, but her presence gave him comfort.

"Fine." He said. He turned his back to her, and sat on his bed. She sat too.

"What do you wanna do?" Violet asked him. Tate thought for a moment.

"Can I ask you something?" Tate asked, ignoring her other question.

"Sure." Violet replied.

"How old are you?" He asked. Seems like a silly question, but he wanted to know.

"Seventeen, you?" Violet brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Seventeen." Tate answered. Violet smiled at him.

"How lovely." Violet giggled. Tate rested his head on his hand.

"Why do you talk so old?" He began to laugh. Violet was confused for a long moment, then realized that she sounds like she's a 70 year old woman talking to her grandson.

"I guess because my mom talks that way." Violet shrugged. Tate nodded. Just then, Violet felt a burst of energy around her. She turned to the bedroom door, where hayden stood. Hayden had a twisted, evil look on her face. Violet looked at Tate from the corner of her eye, wondering if Hayden was making herself present in the physical energy.

"Who are you?" Tate spoke up. He looked Hayden up and down. Violet wasn't gonna let Hayden mess with *another* male in this house.

"She's my friend from school, who I told to pick me up later." Violet answered Tate's question. Hayden licked her lips.

"Since I'm already here, what we doin?" Hayden leaned off of the doorframe, sitting next to tate.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Violet rolled her eyes.

"Why not? Don't be a buzzkill violet." Tate scoffed. Violet felt her stomach drop. She wanted to protect Tate more than anything in the world, but that would be hard for her. Hayden was a beautiful woman, not as beautiful as violet, but she would seduce men. She used her beauty as a weapon. Violet wasn't gonna let her use it on Tate. Violet started to concentrate on her mind, she closed her eyes and channeled her power into the mind.

"Hayden." Violet spoke to Hayden through her mind.

"Yes?" Hayden laughed. Hayden was a tad more powerful than violet. She could make people see things. Things that weren't happening. Sound stopped.

"What the.." Violet was on the basement floor, could barely move. She slowly opened her eyes, hearing whimpers.

"Tate.." violet whispered. She could see Hayden. Her tongue down Tate's throat.

"No!" Violet yelled. She couldn't move. Her whole body was stiff. Hayden nibbled on his ear, letting a moan escape.

"Oh, Hayden..your so-" Tate moaned through his words. Tears ran so fast down violets face. She couldn't stop Hayden. Violet closed her eyes and wished for it to all stop. For everything to stop.

"Violet, stay with me, okay?"

Violet fluttered her eyes open. Tate was over her, with a worried expression.

"Get away!" Violet screamed. Hayden was next to tate as well.

"You had a seizure sweetie." Hayden pouted. Violet began crying, not being able to control the tears.

"Y-you bitch." Violet blinked through her tears. Tate stroked her cheek.

"Your okay, you just zoned out and started seizing." Tate reassured violet. Violet smacked his hand away.

"YOU FUCKED HAYDEN!" Violet screamed. Hayden gasped.

"Honey, you sound crazy." Hayden laughed. Violets face twisted in anger.

"I HATE YOU!" She screamed at them both. Tate's face looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"V-V-violet.." Tate stammered. Tate pointed to her throat. She lifted her hand up to her throat. It was slit. Blood was dripping from it. Violet came to the realization that Hayden wanted her to get mad. She made violet see that make believe thing that happened. She wanted Tate to see the real thing. The real violet. Tate's eyes rolled back and he fell to the floor. The blood that was gushing from her throat stopped. The slit mark wasn't there anymore. Violet heard Hayden's wicked laugh.

"Tate, NO!" Violet yelled. She came to Tate's side, trying to shake him awake. He could've gone into cardiac arrest, or had a heart attack. She kept shaking him.

And Hayden's hell wasnt over.