a tragic event

A few days later, everything was going well. The spirits were laying low, tate and violet were doing well, gosh, even the weather was fabulous.

"Tateeeeee!" Violet called out. She raced down the hall of 'murder house' looking for her boyfriend. She saw someone else, though.

"Constance?" Violet asked. Constance was sitting in her room, door wide open which was rare. Constance shot violet a horrible, mean, nasty look.

"EVIL!" She shouted. Violet jumped back.

"Ms. Langdon, are you drunk?" Violet asked. Constance screamed.

"YOU EVIL CHILD."

Violet jumped back more.

"I'm gonna go find tate, perhaps he can..help you." Violet said. Constance grabbed violets arm, stopping her from moving.

"You will NOT move." She said.

"TATE!" Violet screamed. Constance slapped her.

"When are you gonna tell him, HUH?" Constance asked. Violet was confused.

"I know you, Violet." Constance said.

"Last year, I was already living at this house and you know it. When I first met you, I thought I was crazy. Because you're dead, Violet." Constance said.

"Constance, do you have some medication to take?" Violet asked. Constance let go of her arm.

"Tate will find out soon enough, and you'll never see him again."

Violet ignored constances words and went off to find Tate. In her gut she could feel something wrong.

"TATE." Violet yelled. Her gut was telling her to go to the bathroom, because her thoughts went negative as to thinking Tate did something bad to himself. Violet stopped running to catch her breath, she sat against the wall.

"Violet harmon." A man spoke. Or rather a teenager. Violet looked up, and couldn't believe her eyes.

"Holy shit." She said. Noah stood there with a knife in his hand. No blood on it. Not a spec.

"Noah, why are you..how are you.." violet stuttered. Noah was violets ex-boyfriend, and violet killed him.

"Where's tate?" Violet asked with worry. Noah laughed.

"You mean your boyfriend? Oh, I just talked to him." Noah replied. Violet tried to push past Noah, but he stopped her with his hand.

"Noah, let me pass you fucker." Violet demanded.

"I told tate about us. About how you took a knife to my throat and killed me because I wouldn't have sex with you. And, how you made me stuck here in this hell." Noah said. Violet stood silent.

"After three years, you finally come out of hiding?" Violet asked. Noah put his arm down to let her pass.

"Baby, I've been out of hiding. Just didn't wanna see the person who murdered me." Noah said, before disappearing. Violet then remembered that Noah had a knife, and how he said he just talked to tate. He could've been lying but violet wasn't taking a chance. She ran downstairs, to the basement.

"TATE???" she yelled. She then saw the back of a blonde head. She felt so relieved she found him.

"Oh, god. Tate, I'm so happy-"

She stopped talking when she saw a bloody knife in his hand.

"T-tate?" She asked. Silence filled the room. She slowly walked up to him.