love

violet began the story again.

"so basically, even though i'm dead, i still grow till i'm eighteen. probably the only good thing about this house." violet said.

"so when i was fifteen, i looked a tad different. this is how i would've looked if i was alive i guess." violet stood up and twirled around.

"your stunning." tate gushed. violet sat back down, and smiled.

"so your baby brother will still grow?" tate asked.

"yup, he'll grow till he's eighteen." violet answered.

"i hate the thought of you hurting yourself." tate said. violet sighed.

"yeah, well i was really depressed." violet replied.

"are you still?"

"still what?"

"depressed?"

violet laughed.

"no way!" violet said.

"i have you now." violet leaned in to kiss tate. tate returned the kiss.

"wow.." tate looked up at her.

"i wanted our first kiss together to be better, but i couldn't resist." violet said.

"sorry." violet apologized. tate smashed his lips against violets. violet grabbed the bottom of tates shirt, tugging it to pull him closer. tate grabbed her thigh, pulling himself on top of her.

"is this..okay?" tate asked. violet nodded quickly and resumed kissing him.

"wait." tate stopped kissing her to talk.

"will you get..pregnant?" tate asked. violet sat up.

"i'm dead, but yeah it's possible if we don't use protection. if you were dead it would be fine without protection. and if i did get pregnant, the baby would be..odd." violet explained. tate got up from the bed, and pulled out a condom from his dresser drawer.

"now, we're ready." tate smiled. he jumped onto violet, and it was the best moment of his life. he was happy. she was happy. all was perfect.

-
violet awoke, turning her head to the side looking at tates ruffled dirty blonde hair. she smiled, remembering what they did last night. she felt butterflies flutter everywhere. she felt happy. tates eyes fluttered opened, and he turned his head to violet. their eyes met, gazing into each other's.

"mornin, baby." tate said. he brushed a piece of violets hair behind her ear.

"morning, love." violet replied. then, that word went across her mind.

" violet, we're only fifteen! we can't have sex"

"you don't love me, then!"

"yes, i do..it's just..i'm not ready violet. we'll do it when we're older. i promise!"

"I WONT BE HERE!"

"what are you saying, violet?"

"i gotta do what i gotta do."

"i'm sorry, noah."

"w-hy do you have a knife?"

"i'm so sorry, my love."

"NO!"

"AHHHH"

"my t—-hroat"

"i'm so deeply sorry"

"now we can be  together, forever."
-

"are you listening, violet?"

violet snapped out of her flashback, and nodded to tate.

"anyways, i was wondering if you wanted to have a little date with me." tate said, he laughed a bit. violet grinned so big.

"of course, i would never be able to say no to your cute little face." violet answered. tate gasped.

"LITTLE?"

"nothing about me is little." tate rolled his eyes. violet made a pouty face.

"i know what is little.." she giggled.

"shut up."

violet bursted out laughter, not being able to contain it. tate suddenly began laughing as well. violet stopped laughing, and looked into tates eyes.

"i can't wait for our date." violet said.

"i can't wait either."

-

a few hours later, tate sat in the backyard, setting a picnic blanket on the floor.

"she's gonna love this." vivien appeared before tate.

"are you..violets mom?" tate asked.

"mhm. oh, also. she loves grapes." vivien disappeared after sharing that piece of information. tate smiled to himself. he was adding the finishing touches onto the picnic blanket, and he added fairy lights above it. he wanted their first date to be perfect. even if it wasn't, violet would sure love it either way.

"hey, handsome." violet walked out from the back door, wearing a beautiful white dress. she would never get a real wedding, so wearing a little white dress on a date would be the closest thing to it. and she was honestly fine with that.

"hey gorgeous." tate replied. he walked to her, and grabbed her hand and led her to the beautiful spot.

"oh my, i love this tate." violet was absolutely stunned that someone would do this for her. that someone loved her. that someone cared. to her, it didn't matter how much money was spent, or how pretty it looked, it was the effort thrown into it by someone who loved her. she loved the effort tate put for her. she sat down next to tate, and she opened a container and saw grapes.

"awe, i love grapes."

"i know."

violet wondered how he knew, then she noticed her mother in the window smiling. she returned the smile. she looked back at tate, his big smile looking back at her. she knew she found her soulmate. her meant to be fairy tale prince. the guy in every disney princess movie, who saves you in the end.

"tate." violet spoke.

"yeah, baby?"

violet leaned in and put a soft kiss onto his lips, she leaned away a moment later.

"i love you." violet said. tears ran down her face. tate seemed speechless. not the type of speechless when you don't know what to say, the type where he was too happy to even speak. to even think. but, he did eventually.

"i love you so much more." tate said, and without a doubt tears sprang down. he took violet in his arms, and just hugged her. the warm comfort of violet made him feel safe. the only thing violet wanted to accomplish. and deep down, she knew she did accomplish it. and that made her beyond happy. tate stood up, bringing violet up with him. he grabbed her, and picked her up bridal style.

"Ah!" violet giggled. tate carried her over to the other side of the yard, where you could see the sunset between the bushes.

"i wanna be with you forever." tate said. violet didn't think about what he was saying then, but she would really understand the concept later.