I

Yellow Diamond:

Pink?

Dead. Shattered.

How do I know?

Blue.

Blue came running towards me...with something in her hand, hiding it from me. She was crying, her nose was running and her eyes were like rivers...the tears from her eyes never stopping.

"Blue what's the matter? Why are you running in like this?!" She stood before me, before my court while the lieutenant ruby reported to me. She got in front of Lieutenant "Lu" and fell to her knees.

"She's gone."

I just looked at her with pure innocence.

"Your sapphire? You told me that a few aeons ago. We can get you a new one. It will take a while, I can tell you that."

She continued to cry.

"No. Not her, Pink."

I still looked at her, impatient.

"She is probably checking out her new planet, Blue! Should you worry so much about it!?"

"SHE'S RIGHT HERE! SHATTERED"

Blue opened her hands, to which there were pink crystal shards. All too familiar. I put her down once again.

"Are you sure? That could be a Rose Quartz you found..."

She stood up and stared at me clearly trying to make a point through tears.

"Well, I know, that Pink would never! Let anyone wear the shoes we got her!"

She unbubbled a pair of pink shoes with little white cotton balls. Grief fell over me faster than Blue Diamond's power. I stood up before her.

"That will be all! Court at recess." I got up from my throne and walked to my chambers. I could hear what I thought was Blue's agonizing screams, but it wasn't her...

It was me

My screams were drowning out most of the noises of cannons from my army or a cluster destroying. It wasn't a scream of anger...It was a scream of loss, despair, sadness. Something I never felt before. I fell to my knees, not believing what I just heard or seen. 

I sat.

Crying for hours on end, until I couldn't anymore. There wasn't enough for me to keep going.

I mindlessly got off the floor and went to the bathing chambers to straighten myself up. I walked back out into the court and sat on my throne. The only thing I could think about was Pink.

When was she shattered?

Where was she shattered?

Why did they shatter her?

There was one thing that was going for me.

Whoever did this to her?

Will pay...

(YEA! YEA! I KNOW THIS IS AN ANGST BUT BEAR WITH ME! THE CUTE SHIT WILL START NEXT CHAPTER ON THURSDAY)