XI

Blue Diamond POV:

         I think...I...am pregnant...With Yellow's baby. I know! It's dumb but...Hear me out! So you know how- I was feeling sick and really bad yesterday? And How I felt a sharp pain in my stomach? It hurts more and it feels like a gem...more than one...Yellow still isn't back. I'm still laying down with my pearl tending to me. "Please be okay, Yellow."

Yellow Diamond POV:

         She told me to leave...as in leave...for one hundred thousand years. That...breaks me...She said I had a few thousand years to spend here before I leave...I want to spend that time with Blue... I walk out of her room. My head hanging low. "See. I was going to to tell you...but I didn't want you to cry in front of me." I shrugged. "Whatever."

         "Hey...I'm sorry- You need a hug?" I growl....sounding like a feral jasper. "No. I want to be with my future alright? I can lead myself to my own room." She rolls her eyes. "We just passed your room but okay." She walks off. "Have fun." Her voice is back into a creepy cheerful voice. "White...fuck off." 

        I strut all the way to Blue's room and close the door behind me. "Baby, I'm here-" I pause as I look at the bed. There lays Blue...blood all over her waist...sweat dripping from her brow and she's groaning. "Y-yellow?" I run over. "Baby angel! Are you alright, dearheart?" 

         Blue nods with a light smile. "I am now that you're here." I kiss her forehead. "It's not the time to joke, Blue!" Blue nods kissing my cheek. And then she says the inhabitable. "Yellow...I'm pregnant...with our baby...your baby." I scoff and manage a small laugh. "You're joking." She smiles. "I am as serious as you getting shattered." My eyes widen. "So I'm going to be a mother?" She nods and smiles. "We're going to be mothers."

*Time skip*

         And there are the little angels. "Yellow?" I hold the two little green gems in silence. One lighter than the other. "Yellow?" They both are beautiful. "Yellow!" I'm snapped out of my thoughts as Blue speaks a bit louder. "Yes, darling?" She softly smiles. "We need to take turns holding the twins." Yes...twins...Blue had two little girls, who slid out with no issue. They both actually did have an issue. Mint was so fussy! and Ocean would cry a lot! But they are quiet now. I hand them to Blue softly kissing her cheek.

         "You never told me what White said to you the day I told you I was pregnant." My eyes widen. Slowly. I look at the two tiny gems and then I look at her. "They are my future," I mumbled. "What was that?" I snapped out of my thoughts. "She said she was proud of the planet I had newly conquered." I lied. I had too. I didn't want Blue to worry about me leaving. Blue had a radiant smile on her light blue complexion.

         "Of course! We forgot about that years ago!" She walked over and kissed my cheek. "I'm proud of you too." I softly smile still caught up in my lie. "You managed to take care of all of our colonies altogether. And, you helped take care of the twins." She sighed. "I don't know what I could do without you..." She smiled. "I'd probably die." She joked.

         I didn't take that as a joke. Not for a second. I held her and the twins close. "Please don't. The twins need you. I need you." Her eyes widened when I pulled away. "It's not that serious, Gold! I was just joking!" I breathed out a sigh of relief. "Oh...okay good." I nod. "Tell Mint and Ocean I said I love you. And I love you." I softly poked her nose. "I have to check in with White and then get back to work."

         Blue sighs. "Do you have too?" I nod. "Yes, I do." She groans. "Alright. Tell White I said hello!" I get close, sharing a kiss with Blue. And then I kissed the twins foreheads. "I love you, babies." I cooned. "Bye!" I kissed Blue again and then walked out.

Blue Diamond POV:

         That seemed a bit off. She got really soft and serious about the joke...Well...It may just be in my head. I kissed the twins foreheads. "Alright...I guess I might have to feed you now." Mint started lashing around and Ocean started crying.

"Yep...I got to feed you now."

(Also- Yellow looks like a mom in that picture- Is it just me?)