XIII

Yellow Diamond POV:

         Ocean...still did not let go of my hand dragged me into her and Mint's chambers. "So here?" I question. She groans. "You said you didn't want to know." I nod. "Go point." We see Mint and Blue smiling and talking, while Blue and Mint were holding hands. (IN A MOTHERLY WAY YOU-) I smiled. Ocean dared clear her throat. "Yellow Diamond has to come clean."

         Mint and Blue lookup in sync. "Yes, darling?" Blue had a soft smile. "This is going to hurt..." Ocean nudges my shoulder. "If you didn't tell her earlier then it wasn't going to sting as bad." I nudge her back. "She asked me what White said when you and Mint were born...I didn't want to break her." Ocean raises her voice. "This is going to break her more now that we are almost able to rule armies!"

          "Um...what are you to arguing about?" Blue was on her feet and so was Mint...distantly behind glancing out of the window. I tense when she touches my arm. "What is it? Yellow, you can tell me anything." I sigh letting go of Ocean and holding Blue close. "You're going to punch me so hard when I tell you." Blue only nods. I sigh out. "Okay, so...I'm going to back up a bit and then tell you."

         I let her go walking close to the door. "Why are you walking so far?" I look at her for a minute before responding. "Because you're going to punch me so I at least need a chance to run." She laughs. "Baby! I'm not going to hurt you! I love you to every planet we have and back." I resist tearing up. I do...I almost end up crying. 

         "I swear! Blue! You're making it so hard to stay away from you!" I yell. Blue's eyes widen. She steps forward. "We're not supposed to be together? But White said that she accepted it-" I look at Mint and Ocean. "Apparently not...she said I have to leave...for one hundred thousand years, Blue... That's what she told me the day you said you were pregnant." 

         Ocean yells out before Blue had the chance. "You left out that tiny little detail!" Blue yelled shortly after. "You told Ocean first?! Before your own...your own...YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND?! You know how emotional she can be!" I cry out. "I gave a very big hint that I was leaving!" Ocean cut in. "I am not emotional!" Both Blue and I speak at the same time. "Darling/Ocean...You've been a crybaby ever since you were born." Ocean is already crying so she turned around and walked over to Mint.

         "So you were leaving...Do you want to leave? Me? Mint? Ocean? Can you not stop holding that grudge from-" She pauses. "Over seventeen thousand two hundred two years ago?! About the whole 'girlfriend' situation?!" I speak quietly. "No...I don't want to leave I never wanted to leave."  I slide my back onto the door sliding down to sit on the floor, my head in my hands. "That day...when I left her chambers, White Pearl was being as stuck up as her diamond was taunting me about leaving and I said I wanted to spend that twenty thousand with you..."

         Blue sat on her knees in front of me. "So why did you lie to me seventeen thousand years ago?" I look up. "I saw two little people and I saw you. And I thought 'that was my future'." Blue sighed. "I know...that's exactly what I heard that day...I thought you were daydreaming..." She picked up my face from my hands. "I'll go with you." I shake my head no, which I shook my head out of her hands.

         "No, baby blue. You can't you have kids-" She picks up my head again. "We have kids! Mint looks almost like a spitting image with of you. He can manage a colony. We can go to were ever White needs you and we can do this together!" I cry. It's not a loud one...it's an ugly sob. I scrunch up my face when I cry and it is truly an ugly cry.

"I'm sorry..."

Blue Diamond POV:

           She's crying...out and open with me...not even blaming me for her tears. I wipe away her tears. "No...stop crying...please..." She continues to sob. I keep her close. Ocean says something that I believe is a lie. "She told me she was going to rebel." Yellow tensed, rigid as our first time switching spots. "She said that she would rebel. She said she would go to Pink Diamond's planet and we will live there." I tense...rigid...like a solid gem. "P-pink's planet?" 

         Ocean's eyes widen but she continues. "Mhm! And she says we are going when we hit twenty thousand...so...She can make the rest of our time on homeworld count." Picking up on what Ocean said Yellow got up. "Exactly." She sniffs wiping her face on her arm. "So...we need to make it count." She sticks out a hand for me.

"Let's make these three thousand years count, Blue."