IX

(This is going to be real sexual so grab your popcorn it's about to get real real hot in here.)

Yellow Diamond POV:

"I'm going to be on top no matter what you do." Her devilish smirk only gets wider as she retrieved something from her robe. A pair of handcuffs. "Not this time." My eyes widen as my face turns gold. "There are made from special gems that make it impossible for a diamond like you-" She twirls them around her finger. "To break out." And that's when the handcuff is around my wrist and clipped to the bedpost. 

"That's cheating!" I growl. She only smiles wider. "It's using my resources, darling." She bites her lip, eyeing me. "So...you were prepared?" Her hand ran down both sides of my waist playing with the lace. "You shouldn't have...it was going to be off anyways."  My face runs gold. "But I am the top! You shouldn't have been prepared!" She touches down my waist again. "On top? Now that is some true comedy." 

Her teeth started to graze my neck and I hold in my quiet sighs. "No. Do make those sounds I love so much." I bare my teeth. "Over my dead body." Her smirk flickers. "I'll just going to get it out of you~" She smiles. "Well, you won't be needing this." Her teeth graze the lace of my top. My face grows a deeper gold. She bites my stomach making a shot of pleasure travel up my spine. "Please..." I add a bit of strength to my voice. "Don't do that again." 

She smirks. "And why not?" My face turns more gold as she glares up at me from my white laced panties. "B-because-" She smiles taunting me. "B-because-" She giggles. "You like it...that's why you don't want me to do it again." I start to fidget from the handcuffs. "What?! No! It's not that! It's just!" She smiles moving up to kiss me. "If you won't shut up!"She bites my lip. Which makes me almost moan. "Haha! I got you!" Her devilish smirk only gets darker. "Tonight...I'm going to find all of your soft spots."

"Oh Hell No."

Blue Diamond POV: 

It's only been 5 hours and Yellow has successfully achieved 10 orgasms. Hold your applause. But she hasn't moaned which is not going to work. "Please...Just moan this time and then I'll let you top." Her eyebrows creased. "Fine." I kiss her neck. "Thank you." I softly kiss the series of hickeys on her neck. "I wonder how you're going to hide that from White." She smiles. "I'm not." Once my head finds her arousal I can hear her loud pants. 

"I didn't even start baby- You're rushing it." She rolls her eyes. "Can we just finish this round and go to bed?" My eyebrows knit. "So you made me promise something and just to go to bed?" She smirks. "I got you in the morning and trust me...I won't forget." My face turns a deep royal blue. "I'll try to keep that in mind...but I might not be able to-" When I cut off her loud moan cuts all thoughts out of my head except her.

I love her. Not a planet, not another gem. Just her. It's my first time being top and woah is it an experience. How she buckles under me and how her moans drown out most of the sounds of crystal cannons. The silent curses and her saying...screaming my name...It's...the best thing in the world.

She was willing to let me knock her walls down to hear her high pitched moans. I look up. She's sweating her hair messy and her head threw back. When she looks at me and sees me looking back at her, her face glows a deeper gold. She closes her eyes and attempts to use her strong voice. "Harder." My face went a deep blue as her face went orange...now that's new.

When I reach full power she goes rigid. 

Yellow Diamond POV: 

I go rigid. Like steel. I can't form coherent words. I'm studdering. It's scary...Horrifying that I can't talk. I can only form one word and Blue gets it. "H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-handc-c-c-c-c-c-cuffs..." She rapidly nods undoing the handcuffs and throwing them across the room. I instantly collapse on the bed curling up into a ball.

"Baby?! Are you alright." She rubs my bareback. "H-h-how the f-f-fuck did you d-do that?"  She smiles at me. "I just follow what you do to me." I nod. "W-well...Y-y-you'll get r-rewarded tomorrow for your w-w-work tonight." 

She smiles wider kissing my back. "This s-studdering better go d-d-down by t-t-tomorrow." She smirks. "You won't be able to walk tomorrow. Good night!" She says it so quickly that I have to replay what she said in my mind. "Excuse m-me?! Nope! Y-you have to b-big spoon."

She nods curling around me. "Good night my love." I smile. "Good night."