VI

Blue Diamond POV:

           I know what you're thinking but hear me out...I'm not asking Yellow to sleep with me- I'm asking her to actually sleep with me. Like closing your eyes inhaling and exhaling. That sleep with me. But it doesn't start out like what I was talking about.

         We sit down on my plush baby blue seats that are messed up from the night before. We sit in silence. At least five minutes of silence I break. I sling my leg over Gold's waist and sat on her lap with both of my knees on both sides of her body. "B-baby! What are you doing?" I see her face go a deeper shade of yellow...a gold colour. I know she's about to say something else so I put my hand on her chin, lift it and place a soft kiss on her lips. "Mmmm." I hear a noise that makes me want more.

         I open my mouth a bit deepening the kiss. which Yellow also does at the same time. My face goes a darker hue and Gold puts her arms around my waist holding me against her. She starts to lean and we fall back on my cashmere sheets. I'm now on her stomach and we break the kiss to look at each other. "Liking the view, My diamond?" Her face flashes gold and she nods. "Yes. Very much so, Blue." Her hands take mine and she squeezes them.

         She then flips over and now she's on the top and I'm on the bottom. She kisses me, her hands trailing up my thighs to my waist. My face turns a darker shade my face looking royal blue. I flip here over again. She smiles for a second before it falls instantly. I mess up her hair and take off her top but she starts to protest. "No...no...Blue I don't want to do this."

         I smile. "Oh! Okay, you want to top. I can move-" She cuts me off. "No, I mean...I can't do this...you know..." She pauses and then looks into my eyes. "Be intimate...." I don't catch on so she finishes. "Sex." My face flushes into a royal blue. "Oh! I'm so SO sorry!" I got off her waist and tried to fix her hair. "No. No, it's fine. Don't worry about it lets just go to bed." She undresses and slide into my bed under the sheets. 

         I look away. "Now I didn't say I didn't want you with me." She opened lifted the condition and I saw the soft outline of her beautiful yellow skin. How her hourglass-ish body and athletic build. Her hair falling over her face was truly an art. "U-um. O-okay." I slide out of my robes and under the sheets with her. Her arms found a way around my waist and her chin hooked my shoulder. She kissed my ear making shivers run down my spine. "Good night." 

I smiled turning my head to place a slow kiss against her lips. "Good night, My diamond." She hums softly kissing me. "I like the sound of that."