VIII

Blue Diamond POV: 

It's been another 200 years since Yellow and I have talked. Am I still mad? No...I miss my golden lover...I call her in the crystal communicator. I get a yellow pearl...one of her straps from her shoulder and a series of hickeys going down her neck. She looks more dishevelled than usual-

"Did I interrupt something-" The yellow pearl cut me off. "yEs." Her voice sounded hoarse, I saw pixie blue hair at her waist. She quickly popped up pulling her leotard up. "No! What is the issue my diamond?" I nodded. "I need yellow-" Her pearl spoke. "sHe'S bUsY!" My eyebrows arch a bit. "With?" 

Her pearl straightened up. "It's not in my power to tell you-" I cut her off. "So you can't tell me?" She nods. "Thank you for your time pearl." I'm about to hang up but when I hear loud moans. "I-" I look back at my communicator. My pearl is biting yellow pearl's neck making her face go red...well...gold like Yellow's...god do I miss my yellow. "Have fun, pearl." I hear a squeak from her before I heard the line disconnect.

It reminded me how Yellow and I would make love...Fast and furious before slow and passionate. I tug my hood over my hair. "I'm going to go visit, Yellow."

Yellow Diamond POV:

I hear the distant moans of my pearl and her lover. "They're at it again." I sigh shortly after I let out a soft chuckle. I continue to work on what I was for the past two hundred years.  Getting a colony for us to rule together. And maybe some new *cough cough* lingerie to use today. But it all depends on this gem war.

I got a report back. "We won, my diamond." I smile. "Good! Report back!" I hear the gentle but quiet footsteps of my light blue lover. "Blue. Deciding not to be bratty-" She's on me like colouring to a gem. Kisses across my neck and she keeps moving down until I stop her. "Blue can you not-" She instantly moved.

"I'm sorry. I just miss you...A lot..." I roll my eyes. "If you miss me...meet me in my room in an hour." She nods rapidly. "I'll see you in sixty." She smiles and runs off to her room.  I touch my neck gingerly. "I wish it was my lips-" She shook off the feeling. "Let me just get ready." I make my way to my room and close the door.

"Now would Yellow work or Black-" I pick through my lingerie drawer curiously looking at the only three colours I have...Yellow, Black, and White- 

"I guess White would do." 

It's one hour later and I hear the gentle knock of my sky blue lover. "Reveal yourself. And then close the door." She softly open and closed the door behind her. Her hood was draped over her head and it's slightly open to reveal soft baby blue skin. "I want to take that off of you so bad-" I caught myself a bit too late. 

"Not as much as I want to see what's under that." She takes her hood off. Her eyes shimmering with tears. "I'm sorry about the last 200 years! I just- was mad at you for-" I catch her off guard but slowly strutting over to her. "U-um what are you doing?" I run my hand through my hair. "Nothing." She nods meeting me in the middle. "I'm sorry." I kissed her passionately my hands rubbing down the cloak trying to pull it down.

When it's on the floor I let my hands roam when I break the kiss I step back a bit to look at her. "I wanted you to shut up. And also...thigh-highs and guarders-" She smiles. "Strip." I narrow my eyes. "Come strip me yourself," She smirks. "I was planning to, gold."

Two seconds later I'm stripped of my robe and we are already in bed-

(HAHA CLIFFHANGER!)