Chapter 25

Robin walked through the corridors in search of the four boys she could call her friends. More specifically, answers to the questions that kept her up at night. It had been two days since the full moon, and she hadn't managed to find them anywhere. Sometimes she caught a glimpse of Hazel eyes hidden behind round glasses and messy jet black hair, but as soon as she blinked, it was no longer there. She searched the halls of the castle desperately, but they still managed to avoid her.

However, she was recently told that they would be spending that particular sunny Saturday in the astronomy Tower for some kind of picnic. The number of stairs to get up there was seemingly endless, but it was worth all the leg cramps in the world if she got to find her friends. Her heavy breathing was cut off by distant talking and laughing, which seemed enfectious. How could they abandon her like that? She was about to enter the room, but heard her name uttered by none other than Sirius Black.

"Robin was so stupid! Why would she try and take on a full sized werewolf?" She could hear his rapid footsteps echo across the room.

"Oh, please Sirius. You would do the same thing without a second thought." Peter snorted, but the others didn't laugh.

"I can't believe we did this. She could have gotten horribly hurt!"

"No worse than we did, Moony." James replied calmly.

"Exactly!" Remus yelled back. Robin rolled her eyes from behind the wall and walked into the room.

"So, what are you boys talking about?" she asked innocently. She took a seat down next to them, and they all avoided her eye.

"Oh come on!" She yelled out, frustrated. "You can't be serious!"

"Actually-"

"Don't even start, Sirius." she growled animalistically. "So what if I know your secret? Who cares?" Remus raised his hand tentatively, but she waved him off dismissively.

She looked them all in the eye. They didn't really seemed scared or ashamed, they seemed genuinely afraid.

"All of you, get your arses of the floor or I will throw you out of the window."

They begrudgingly sat up, knowing she was joking but choosing to ignore it. They were all stood before her, and all of them had barely said a word since she had arrived.

"All right, here's what's going to happen. We are going to head down to the kitchens and eat ice cream and stuff marshmallows in our mouths and I will pretend to have a psychology degree and analyse all of you pricks 'til you can't stand to look at each other anymore." she raised her eyebrows, waiting for affirmation.

James was the first to react. It had been a good few seconds, but he burst out laughing like she had just made the funniest joke in the history of the world. He pat her back and she stared at him, dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry," he replied honestly, "I really am, but you are just so cute when you're angry!"

She frit her teeth, and was about to reply when Sirius cut her off.

"Really, mate? Is now the right time to start flirting?"

Robin scoffed. "Please, James Potter couldn't flirt if Lily Evans life depended on it!"

"Are we all just going to forget the problem at hand?" Remus asked in disbelief. Sirius glared at him, but James was stuck staring at the floor, a light blush gracing his cheeks.

"No," Robin replied stubbornly.

"Can we do this another time, then?" Sirius asked, heading towards the exit, but remus caught his forearm and pulled him back in it the room. They looked into each others eyes for a few seconds too long, and Robin cleared her throat.

"I seem to have forgotten how difficult you two are to be around. No, we can not push this off till later, I have things to do!" Robin yelled before suddenly turning on her heel and made her way to the kitchens, desperately hoping her friends were behind her.