That's My bestfriend, That's My Bestfriend

Ava 💛

"Ooouu that's my bestfriend that is MY bestfriend" I screamed as Kiki threw it back on me.

Lmao y'all she is cutting the fuck up, and I'm hyping it.

"Yes, sis just like that" Lexi yelled from across the way.

We were at this party at Club Onyx, relieving stress from these finals. We had a few drinks, smoked a couple blunts and now we were beyond fucked up.

"Y'all we gone have to take an Uber back home, none of us are in the position to drive" I yelled over the music

"Bitchh hold up, this my fucking song right here" - Kiki screamed

That's when I noticed it was Yung Bleu's Kids To Bed playing. We started grinding on each other singing along and that is when I noticed him. He was watching me intently, so I put on a show. You know a bad bitch got to do bad bitch shit when I fine ass nigga watching.

He walked towards us, I did the little eye signal thing with my girls to let them know a guy was approaching. Them being them they yelled, "oouu go get that dick sis" instantly embarrassing me. Now they know I'm a virgin, I don't know why they doing this. Plus I think he heard them cause his light skin ass started laughing and shit. I turned my ass around about to fucking die, I'm lucky I'm darker cause my entire face would've been red right now.

"Excuse me ma" I heard from behind me. "Ayee ma" I hear again as I turn around.

"What's your name?" I say to him "No Cap" he answers. I began laughing cause who the fuck gave him that name. He looks at me weirdly and I ask him again "What's your name?" "Louis" he answers.
"Well hello Louis, I'm Ava" he smirks. I smirk back and look at him like now what the fuck we smirking for.

"You wanna dance?" He asked. Now y'all know my drunk ass was not about to pass up on twerking on his fine ass. Especially now that City girls ft Cardi B twerk is playing.

"Sure" I answer him smirking. He comes closer to me and grabs my waistline so, I turn around and start throwing my ass all up on him.

I stick my tongue out and look towards my girls noticing them watching me. I heard KiKi ratchet ass scream "Throw that shit sis" and on cue I put my hands on my ankle and start throwing my shit hella fast. I started feeling him grow, if you know what I mean..

"Damnnnn" he says low asfuck almost like he ain't want me to hear. At this point we damn near fucking on the floor.

The song ends, I stop stand up straight and say "Thanks for the dance, but I got to jet" and walk off. When I say I left his ass stuck, I did.

The whole ride home Kiki and Lexi were ranting about how they couldn't believe I did that. I'm literally in this bitch weak as fuck but I admit I had fun. We all needed this cause once we leave for Alabama Wednesday, the fun for me would be over.  

"Siiighhh y'all I don't want to go to Alabama" They both nodded their heads agreeing. Once we reached our condo, we stumbled out the car and into the building. Laughing for no reason at damn all, I knew we were drunk then.

Next Day, Sunday December 13

Ava 😊
"Ughh what time is it and where is my phone?" I feel around the bed searching with my hands till I find it. And guess what, this bitch dead. I roll my eyes and sit up slowly so I won't get a headache from the sudden movement. Standing up I walk into my connecting bathroom take a pill then start my shower. Making sure the water is set all the way on hot, I walk back over to my sink and start brushing my teeth, flossing, cleaning my tongue then rinsing my mouth, I shower.

After my shower I wrap my towel around me and walk back into my room to see my phone ringing. How great, I'm hung over and my mother's calling probably about bull shit.

"Hello" I answer.
"Hey Ava, how are you?" My mom says
"I'm fine, how are you?"
"I'm good too honey, I called to see if you'd mind coming home today instead of Wednesday" She says
"Why?"
"Because I asked nicely and your sister is expecting you at her graduation Tuesday" she replies.
"BeCaUSe YoU AsKeD NiCeLY" , I laugh "it's just forget my plans huh mom, forget everything I have to do too make you happy right"
"Ava, sweety I didn't mean it like that and you know I haven't seen you since August"
"Whatever mom, but no I can't make it. I have plans for both today and tomorrow goodbye."
"Oohh come on Ava, you only have two friends, and they're coming home with you why can't you all just leave today"
"YoU oNlY HaVe 2 FrIeNds Ava, bye mom"

"Lexi, KiKi" I scream walking into the kitchen.
"Huhh" they answer simultaneously.
I roll my eyes, "mom said we should leave today instead of Wednesday so we can go to that girl graduation"
"That girl?" Lexi states
"She still yo sister Ava" Kiki says
"So, blood does not mean shit! When I was in my situation the bitch laughed in my face and said I deserved it!" I scream.
"Group hug, bring it in" Kiki says.

We hugged till I felt better and decided not to leave today. She was not worth my mental health. Nope, not today satan!