Growth

No Cap 🖤🥀
Studio at 3:45; December 22

"Yoo Run that shit back, Durk man we snapped on that shit. Shout out to Jagged edge too even though he couldn't make it." I said.

"Yea we fucked that shit up, inna great way." Durk states

"Metro run that shit back one moe time"

No Cap (Play song)
Why do I always question God, but I never pray?
I think about you, I end up cryin' on my best days
Tryna convince me to get better, naw, naw, naw, naw
I'd be lyin' if I didn't say I really miss my dawgs
It's so much of pain in us, always feel like I'm givin' up
It ain't the same no more, death brought me anger
I'm followed by angels and I got some dyin' love
Soon as I got rich, soon as I got famous

Lil Durk's Verse
When the streets don't show you love, that feeling a bitch ain't it?
When a nigga die, the world make fun, that feeling sick ain't it?
I'm from Chicago where they turn yo death date to a case
You hear the same shit when a nigga die they say it's under investigation
You'll find the killer who killed my cousin, find the killer who killed Kenneka Jenkins
That's why they slide without thinking, nobody safe when I'm breathing (Ohhhh)

"Iight we did that shit, for real but.... imma fuck witchu" Durk says before dapping us up and leaving the studio.

"I think I should play this shit at the listening party next week. What y'all think?" I asked.

"Yea do that shit. Cause that shit too hard to not. Watch bro. This shit gone blow you up even more." Rylo says making everybody shake their heads agreeing.

"Iight I got y'all. Metro make sure you play this shit next week. Rylo we got to leave, boss said he got a job for us."

"Man when y'all gone leave these streets alone? Both of you bringing home the same amount of money from rapping that you make out there. I just want what's best for y'all. In no way am I trying to make you be like me." DaBaby says

"We gone get out bruh soon. This actually supposed to be the last thing we do." I state shrugging.

Ava 💛
After leaving my parents home a couple days ago, I decided to call Bop and see if I could stay with her for the time being. Of course she agreed. Today I was going back to their home to get the rest of the things I left there. It wasn't much but it was important and I really did not want to buy those Christmas gifts over again.

Hopping into my Audi and starting the engine I wait a minute to let the engine warm a little. While waiting I scroll through my music looking for a good song to play. I ended up coming across Too Good at Goodbyes by Sam Smith and I chose to play that.

This song always makes me emotional. When you think about it after being hurt so much you learn not to let anyone else get too close. What else is there to expect but hurt? I have been hurt too much, too often and I refuse to get hurt again. Its just that simple.

Arriving at my parents home, I quickly checked my surroundings before walking inside. After running into my old room and finding all the presents I headed out. But, I left my mom and dads gift on the counter and was sure to put their names on it.

Hopping in my car, I told Siri to play No Friends by Li Baby ft Rylo. This my shit, I drove around while quoting the song every now and then.