Them 🥺

Ava 💛
December 19; 7 pm at The Shoppes at Bel-Air Mall

Bop and I were walking through the mall doing a little light shopping. For some reason this all felt strange, don't get me wrong, I'm used to going out with her but it was just something about today. It was weird.

Entering Victoria Secret, I started thinking about me needing a new bath robe, some more perfume and underwear. Knowing picking out a robe would take the longest I shuffled over there leaving Bop to look at the bras. I happened to find two robes that I liked one was silk and it was blue. The other was yellow and cotton. I needed an opinion so I walked towards Bop and that's when I saw them.

"See I knew something did not feel right. Should've known this was a set up from the beginning." I state mugging them.

"Ava let me explain before you start thinking it's something it's not" Bop says.

"Whatever you have 3 minutes to explain before I walk the fuck out of here"

Sighing Bop says, "They just wanted to talk and see you. Lee wants to apologize and Niya says she honestly just misses you."
"Fine, Lee since you want to talk so damn bad we can talk meet me in the food court. Just let me pay for these first."

(Lee Above)

(Lee Above)

After deciding to buy both robes, I exited Victoria Secret and made my way towards the food court. I pat both my back pockets feeling around for my phone, so I can see if they were in a restaurant or sitting outside in the court. After finding it in my purse and dropping it. I bent down to pick it up only for some asshole to not be watching where they were going and knock me over.

"Yoo watch where the hell you going" I say.

"I'm sorry ma, let me help you up" he says

"Nah, I'm straight." I say finally looking up. That is when I noticed it was the guy from the party. He looked fine as hell but I couldn't remember his name.

 He looked fine as hell but I couldn't remember his name

NoCap

Shit I whispered underneath my breath after running into someone.
"Yo watch where the hell you going" I heard the person say. After offering to help her up and her denying it, I sighed and wiped a hand down my face cause I was in a hurry but for some reason I wanted to know if she was ok before I just walked off. After waiting about 30 seconds she stood up and I noticed it was her.

"Are you okay love?" I ask
"Y-Yeaa I'm fine" she pauses and looks at me as if she wanted to say something.
"Your name? Its Ava or some shit like that? I may be mistaken but you look mighty familiar" I ask.
"Yea, that's me, I feel bad because you remember my name but I don't remember yours." Ava states.
Laughing I re-introduced myself, "The names Louis" I state smirking.
"Nice seeing you again, Louis but I have to be on my way. My sisters are waiting for me." Ava says looking around awkwardly.

For some reason I couldn't let her go without asking for her number. "Alright, I understand but can a nigga atleast get your number before you go?"

Laughing she says sure and proceeds to say her number, "251-900-1111 and I'm not repeating myself" she says walking away.

Me being a nigga you know I had to watch her ass as she walked away. Her shit little but it jiggles. Little booties matter too. I thought smirking and walking away.

Walking into Zades the jewelry store, I confirmed with the cashier I was here picking up some jewelry I ordered a couple weeks ago.  After I left here, I was heading to the block where my boy DaBaby was at.

Ava💛
After ordering my food at Chick-fil-a, I walked to the booth my sisters were sitting at. After taking a seat I could literally feel the awkwardness parading around us. Shit was heavy in the air and since I wanted this over with ASAP I started the conversation.

"Soo... What did you want to talk about Lee?"
"I just really want to apologize to you. I want you to know everything that happened between us back then is in the past and I would love a future with my little sister. It hurt me a lot to have to walk across that stage a few days ago and look into the crowd and see an empty seat. Your empty seat. I'm sorry and I regret letting that happen to you. I'm sorry, but what you don't know is a couple days after it happened I told mom. She didn't believe me, matter fact she called me a lying, attention seeking ass child. But what more could I do, Ava? I swear to you I am sorry." Lee says.

At this moment I was fighting myself to not cry. I couldn't, I cried about this situation too many times and I couldn't let that make me weak again. "I forgive you, but a relationship with you will be hard to build. I promise that I will try as long as you try with me."

After my words, my sisters all stood up and stretched there arms out asking for a group hug. After I finished my food we left to our "Parents home". A place I was forced to stay at each time I came home. Lord knows I would rather stay in a hotel.

After noticing we were in the driveway I gave Bop a goodbye and hopped out

After noticing we were in the driveway I gave Bop a goodbye and hopped out. I reached into my bag and grabbed my key and slowly unlocked the door. Coming in I closed, locked, and set the alarm. Walking up the stairs I heard my mom and dad arguing. Deciding to ignore the drama because today overwhelmed my emotions enough.

Slipping into my room and then shower, after feeling clean I hopped out. I was thirsty so I went into the kitchen and fixed some water then decided a snack would be nice too.

Reaching into the cabinet, I saw we had some oreos so I grabbed a pack. Sitting on a stool scrolling on my Instagram, I heard footsteps behind me. Turning around I see my mom, if looks could kill, I would be dead. But that look is also something I'm used to. She came in grabbed a water and stared at me. So I decided to speak, "Hi, mom"

"Bitch don't fucking speak to me" she says. I was shocked. Beyond shocked a bitch mouth was wide the fuck open. "What did I do to you?" I ask
"You're the reason my husband left me tonight. The reason my daughter will not speak to me. You are not my child you are the fucking devil himself." She says.

"Wow, just blame all your problems on me huh? So it's my fault that you're incapable of love? My fault your husband, finally left you? You called me hear, you wanted me home. Don't worry I'll be gone in the morning." With those words I turned and left out the kitchen.