Home Sweet Home

No Cap

Yooo its me, lol I finally made it in the mugg... My name is Louis Andrew but I go by No Cap in the streets. I know a few of y'all probably heard of me cause I do my thing in the booth too.

I'm from Mobile, Alabama. I graduated from B.C Rain High-school, and I run the streets. Although that's not where I want to be forever. I have a brother a year younger than me. He goes by the name Rylo. I know if ain't nobody else gone slide for me, he will. I keep my circle small, can't really trust too many, people mad foul these days.

Rolling a blunt, I hear my name being called, "what?" I answer
"Damn who the hell pissed in your cereal today?" My homie D Aye said.
I looked his po' ass up and down trying to figure out who the hell he was talking too.. "mmcht, go find somebody to play wit hit. Ion feel like playing today." I stated simply.

I fire up my blunt, taking a couple pulls before passing it to D Aye. After a few more hits, I feel my high take over and I start to think of last weekend at Club Onyx. I never thought I'd find myself reminiscing about a shorty ion even know but here I am. Pulling out another wood, I began rolling another blunt while D Aye in the kitchen grabbing the Hennessy.

Hennessy and weed, you already know I'm bout to hit up a jit to get my dick sucked on tonight. Hoes love henny dick. I pull out my phone and text this lil nasty girl I know that be down for whatever.

Cap 🤤
Yoo Toya, I'm trying to slide thru, wyo?

Nastyass Toya 🥴
Whatever you wit, I'm wit papí

Cap 🤤
Bet, be there in 15. And you better be naked when I get there.

Hopping up, I grabbed my keys and told Hit I'll fuck with him later. Hopping in my black on black Audi R8, I did the ten minute drive to Toyas.

Arriving at my destination, I lightly knock on her door. When she opened it, I instantly knew tonight was gonna be a good night.
"Wassup Toya, I see you ready for me." I speak and she instantly smiles.
"Don't get too happy, cause I know I told your ass to be naked when I got here." I smirk

Don't get me wrong, Toyas a beautiful girl she's just not who I imagine myself settling down with

Ava 💛
December 19

Today is the day where we are lying my granny to rest. When I tell y'all I am tired, I am. I have worked my ass off to get everything to perfection. My granny's favorite color was yellow and that's also the color she wanted to be laid to rest in. I wanted, well needed to make sure everything was perfect. And it was, I know she's smiling down on me and is proud.

After hearing one of my fake ass aunts give the final words, I was beyond ready to leave. This family, I swear I can only be around them for do long before my flesh starts to crawl. That's just how much they annoy me.

Returning to my parents house, I went directly up the stairs and to my room so I could change. It was refreshing to get out of that all black. Lying on the bed, finally getting comfortable then theres a knock. I try to ignore it but they knocked again.

"Come in" I yelled. In walked Bop, my favorite big sister.
"Girl get yo lazy ass up and come go with me right quick" Bop asks well demands.
Sighing I roll over hopped up and went to find some clothes. For some reason I felt cute, so I stopped in front of my mirror and took a picture.

 For some reason I felt cute, so I stopped in front of my mirror and took a picture

"While we taking pictures take me one too" Bop asks.
"Alright" I answer nodding my head.

"Oop, my sister fine, fine" I yelled

"Oop, my sister fine, fine" I yelled. Bop simply rolled her eyes and started walking away.
"Alright lets leave before yo momma come trying to lock me in this room again" I warned.
"She still be doing that" Bop asked
"Yea, she locks me in every night actually" I state.
Bop simply shakes her head and says, " I don't know what the hell wrong with her. She told me the other day, I was getting "Too damn big to be her child" girl do you know how bad that made me feel"
I nodded "Yea I know exactly how it feels, especially since all we do is try to make HER happy. I'm fed up with it and I'm done trying."
Bop nods and encourages me to continue how I feel as we walk to her car.
"You know when they diagnosed me with Bipolar Depression, I thought it was the end of me? Turns out it was the beginning for me. The only hard part is the days where I can't get out of bed. The days when I have no energy in my body to even talk" I croak
Bop nods and replies, " Why don't you take the pills the doctor gave you?"
I state "Mom through the prescription out and told me to stop being a bitch. She said she ain't make a weak woman that has to fake mental health to get attention. She called me an attention whore and said if I try to go back for another prescription she'd beat the dog shit out of me."
Bop hit on breaks hard as fuck and my head hit the window hard as hell.

Bop sighs and says "No wonder dad wants to leave her ass"