CHAPTER ONE

Monday Night Raw was going smoothly up until the Elias and Dean match. Halfway through the match Elias decided to grab his guitar and smack Dean on the back with it, causing an immediate disqualification. The crowd was shocked at the antics going on within the ring, the shock was only enhanced by the arrival of Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin and Bobby Lashley who joined in with Elias on the beat down of Dean Ambrose.

With Dean only feeling the kicks and punches going onto him, he felt absolutely helpless. Many thoughts ran around his head, if only he didn't do what he did to Seth then maybe he'd be out here to help him out. Once that thought came into his head, the scream of 'Burn It Down' started ringing through his ears almost as if Seth's theme started playing and it actually started was.

Within the midsts of the number of boots stomping upon him he could see figures walking down the ramp, one with a chair in his hand. Dean could only guess that it was Seth and Roman, because he wasn't close to any other person in the Raw roster.

Seth and Roman ran down the ramp amped up and ready to fend off the so called fake shield away from their brother. Roman jumped and delivered a sickening superman punch to Bobby Lashley, whilst Seth smacked Baron with the chair he had in his hand. Elias and Drew could see the two coming into the ring but continued stamping away at Dean's helpless body. As Seth and Roman slid into the ring ready to attack Elias and Drew, all the lights shut off causing the crowd to become silent in curiosity. When the lights suddenly came back on Drew and Elias were lying barely conscious on the ring mat whilst Dean was holding his stomach in the one of the corners of ring.

At the top of the ramp, a hooded figure stood with a baseball bat resting on their shoulders. Everyone was in awe but  looked in confusion at the figure wondering if they had done damage to Drew and Elias. Few seconds passed by and the hooded figure shook off their hood to reveal a small but snarky woman. A smirk etched across her face. Her sleeked black hair was pulled up into a ponytail giving more depth to her rounded face.

Whilst everyone looked at her with apparent confusion, she gave them a sly wink before walking away, her baseball bat trailing behind her. Silence echoing around in arena.