CHAPTER TWO

Zara had never felt more exhilarated in her life. She had finally made her debut in the company she had been dreaming since her childhood. This was her moment and she was going to bask in it, even if it was just a quick wink of a debut.

As she entered the curtains, she was alarmed by the sound of applauses which were coming from one of all time favourites as she looked up 'The Game' Triple H. At this very moment, she felt the need to cry because she had finally made it and it looked as though one of her inspirations as incredibly proud of her. Zara kept her tears in and welcomed Paul Levesque with open arms, hugging the man in joy and happiness.

"I'm proud of you kid" he muttered into her hair as he hugged her hard. "You finally made it to the big leagues" he chuckled.

"I guess I did" she laughed as she let go of Paul a smile showcasing across her face. "I can never thank you enough for this Paul, it honestly means the world"

He looked at her with so much pride in his eyes saying "You deserved it, there's no need to thank me though I know you will do it countless amount of times"

She laughed again, tucking a stray hair behind her ear before hugging the man again and walking off in the direction of the hidden locker room the company provided her just for the night. It was true was Paul said, she wouldn't stop thanking him because honestly Zara didn't believe should would have made it to the WWE without the man. He had the utmost belief and faith in her unlike his father in law Vince McMahon. So after her debut Zara made it her goal to prove the old timer wrong and show him she was destined to be in his company and bring it greatness.

So lost in thought on her way to her lockerroom she didn't even notice the other man Vince McMahon lacked faith in walking up behind her. Suddenly she was hugged from behind and her first instinct was to throw the attacker off before she recognised the melodic Irish accent "You're actually here!"

Zara slid out of the familial arms before turning around and fully embracing the man known as Finn Balór in the WWE but Fergal Devitt to her. Zara had become good friends with Fergal back in her days in New Japan where she became the first fully fledged female member of Bullet Club. The two became best friends in the faction and only separated when Fergal had to leave to join NXT.

"I'm finally here and with my best bud" she smiled removing herself from the embrace of the Irishman. She looked at him smiles all around unable to contain her excitement. "I guess dreams really do come true"

"I'm so happy to see ya, I've missed ya so much. FaceTime and texts can only do so much, it's nice to see the real Zara Yinka Alexander in the flesh" Fergal gushed, his blue eyes piercing directly into her dark brown ones as he smiled

"Same to you man, look at you Mr Finn Balór intercontinental champion" she chuckled "As much as I've missed you, I missed your abs more and now you're covering them up"

"Can't be showing em all the time can I" he winked, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes, just as Zara remembered.

She playfully slapped his arm, before linking arms with him as they walked off.
"You know you love the attention Fergal"

They arrived at her designated locker room, Fergal had decided to be her driving partner and hotel partner. Zara had assumed it was too catch up on old times and also because he was the only familiar face she knew in this company so far. She shoved her clothes into her suitcase and put her leather jacket on before meeting Devitt outside of the male lockeroom.

While she waited for him to grab his stuff so they could leave, she took her phone out of her pocket. Her phone lit up with many calls and texts from her friends within New Japan. Mainly from Brandi Rhodes, Cody, Kenny and a messages from fellow newcomers to the main roster in WWE Aleister Black and Ricochet. Her New Japan friends sent many congratulations and compassionate messages of her much they missed her already while Aleister and Ricochet sent congratulatory messages and suggested they hang out later. Zara replied to all the messages before Fergal had left his lockeroom. Once he was done he opened the door and linked arms with Zara once again whilst she mocked him about taking so long. It felt just like the good old days go the pair.

What the failed to notice where the fixed eyes watching them as they left the building.