CHAPTER THREE

Zara had woke up with the excitement she felt the day before still rushing through her veins. It caused her to get dressed in gym wear in record timing, she left a note for Fergal letting him know where she was before heading off to the gym to get a quick workout in.

As she entered the empty gym she breathed a sigh of relief knowing no one was going to watch her do her workout. She went over to the mat section and placed her headphones over her head, clicking on K.O.D by J.Cole as she stretched. She continued stretching till the song was over and went over to the weight rack and pulled to weights from the shelf. As the new song played through her eyes she hummed along and began doing lunges.

Zara was 3 sets into her lunges before she felt a tap on her shoulder causing her to drop the weights on the floor. She turned around only for her eyes to be met with grey blue ones. Removing her headphones and placing them around her neck she tilted her head at the man in confusion.

"Uh Hi" she stared confusion in her voice

"Sorry to bother ya, I felt a need to introduce myself to the newest talent. I'm Drew" he stuck his hand out towards her

"Zara" she replied, shaking the mans large hands. "Have we met before? You seem familiar"

"Pretty sure you whacked me with your bat yesterday" the Scottish man chuckled withdrawing his hand and scratching his chin

Zara's eyes widened in shock as the memory came back to her.
"Oh my, I'm so sorry about that. Paul told me to make a huge impact and it was all I could come up with"

"It's alright, it's nothing personal. You did your job and you did it really well if you don't mind me saying" the older man laughed, finding amusement in the woman's predicament.

"Well thank you, I aim to please. Uh do you wanna join me for a workout? It would be nice to hang around new colleagues" she smiled at him, rubbing her arm slowly.

"Yeah sure I don't mind"

The pair started their workout session together, hitting weights and getting to know each other a bit. Drew was becoming accustomed to the newest member of the Raw roster. Genuinely finding himself enjoying her company even if they were just working out. It was nice to see a determined look and such passion which he rarely saw.

After a couple hours of intense work out, the two stopped and decided to meet up later to grab lunch. Zara took a quick shower and put on jeans and a deadpool tee and vans before walking out of her room. Fergal had left her a note saying he was meeting up with friends and he'd see her later. As she closed the door she glanced sideways and saw Drew doing the exact same thing some doors down the hallway.

"Well well well, who knew we were neighbours" she smirked walking towards the tall Scot.

"Guess this makes it easier for me to find you. So where we off to?" He asked her

She shrugged "Anywhere you want, I'm not picky"

The two found themselves in a local cafe and seated themselves in a booth. A waiter had already come around and handed them their drinks whilst taking their food orders.

"So Zara" she looked up at him taking a sip out of her glass of coke "I'm hearing an accent a lot more everytime you talk what's that about" he questioned her

"Well I'm from London originally but moving to America and using an American accent really changes ones accent" she spoke "Sometimes it comes across more British than usual cause I can't be asked to keep up with appearances "

"Why don't you just keep your normal accent?" He asked digging into the food placed before him.

"I felt like I had to join in with everyone when I came here at first. But I'm realising that it's not the case, but it's hard getting rid of something you're already so used to you know?" She started

He nodded in understanding, his eyes lingering on the woman who was focusing on cutting her food. Though her character on Raw seemed tough and projected a cocky sense of confidence, the Zara opposite him was completely different. She was quiet and most definitely not snarky or cocky.

"Between you and I, american accents are meh compared to British ones. To be honest I'd wish I was born in Ireland or Scotland those accents are to die for" she winked at him, taking a handful of fries and putting them in her mouth

He laughed, it's not the first time someone had taking a real liking to his accent.
"Id say it's the best accent, but I'm biased" Drew shrugged

"Guess the judgement is left to me. Hmmm" she tapped her chin, playfully thinking "I'd say it's a tie, can't choose between the two if I'm honest"

"Sure you can't. Anyways that was one heck of a debut you made yesterday" Drew decided to change the subject

"It's always been a dream to arrive here, I wanted to make a statement"

He looked at Zara, curiosity written all across his face as he furrowed his eyebrows.
"What statement would that be?" He asked slowly taking a sip of his beer.

"WWE doesn't know what just him em"