CHAPTER FOUR

It had been 2 weeks since the debut of Zara and everyone has been wondering where she was. The WWE universe have been itching to see when the mysterious woman would strike next and so has Zara herself.

Zara has mainly been hanging out with Fergal and Drew behind the scenes of WWE waiting on the confirmation of her next appearance on live tv. She now considers Drew a close friend, the large Scottish man has really grown on her which she didn't expect. When she wasn't hanging with Fergal, she was with Drew.

Zara had been keeping her identity on the down low until her next appearance, her and Paul thought it would be a great idea to keep surprising not only the WWE universe itself but the wrestlers in WWE as well. So as herself and Fergal pulled up in their rental car, she threw her hood on and her glasses to keep her face covered.

"Ready to be back Z?" Fergal asked her while the two rolled their suitcases through the long hallways of the arena they were in

"Always ready, you know me Ferg. I'm desperate to get back into that ring" Zara replied slipping her glasses down a little to glance at the man.

The Irishman smirked at his best friend, he could literally sense Zara's need for the WWE to witness her again. He knew how driven she was about this career and her passion was showcased in everything she did.

"Great to hear. What do you doing tonight then?"

"And have you not be apart of the surprise  Devitt, can't have that can we?" She giggled. "You'll see the same time everyone else does"

"Not even for your best friend" he drawled out, putting on a pouty face for her.

"Nope, not even for you. The daredevil's gotta make this special for everyone" she kissed his cheek, waving a quick bye and wheeling her suitcase away from her friend.

Zara found herself finally at her own personal lockeroom and shut the door. She grabbed her gear neatly folded from her suitcase and put it on. The show was about to began, so Zara grabbed a water bottle and took a seat on the couch in the room. She kicked her feet up and turned the monitor on, Raw had just started and Zara was waiting for the perfect planned moment to strike.

2 hours had gone by and nothing really entertaining had occurred on Raw, minus Romans wanting to get The Shield back together and Dean being annoyed about it. However, the moment had arrived. Zara grabbed her hoodie put it on under her leather jacket. Throwing the hood over her head, she gripped her bat and made her way to the gorilla area of the arena.

The crew members looked her and she nodded towards them, they instantly new what to do.

As the Shield boys had thrown the trio of Corbin, McIntyre and Lashley out of the ring the lights had gone out. Zara made her way down the ramp avoiding the bodies already outside the ring. She slid in the ring quietly and saw the three figures of the Shield members standing in utter confusion. This was her moment, she swung her bat and made sure to hit each member and they were writhing in pain on the mat of the ring. Once she was done she made her way to the corner of the ring, climbed up and sat on the top turnbuckle.

Zara carefully placed her bat on her lap and grabbed the mic that was in her back pocket. The lights turned on and all eyes were on her. Everyone gasped at the men lying flat in the ring not moving. The camera found its way to her and made sure she was on the hard cam.

She took a breath and focused on what she was going to say. She knew she had to make it dramatic and impactful. Zara remembered what Drew said about her accent and decided to get rid of Americanised one and stick to her roots. Throwing her head back, she shook off her hood and stroked her bat, before looking straight at the camera.

"I get the feeling everyone's wondering who I am and why I've battered all men out here both tonight and two weeks ago" she licked her lips, a devilish smile making its way across her face. "Well, all will be revealed soon enough. Just remember this everyone, a daredevil has made its way to the WWE and I guess you could now call this place hell's kitchen" she winked at the camera and laughed.

Zara then dropped the mic and the lights went out again, she jumped off the turnbuckle and made her way out of the ring. Silence was again found in the arena as everyone pondered on what was going on and what they just saw.

Opening the curtain, Zara was greeted with the arms of her Irish best friend.
"You never fail to astound me Z"

"That's the plan Ferg, astound and be different" she patted the man's back

"Always looking for ways for trouble to find you though aren't you. Really 6 of the top guys here?"

Zara looked up at Fergal, a mischievous glint in her eye as she smiled.
"Trouble finds me man, I'm just making sure I'm remembered" she shrugged

Devitt shook his head and chuckled a bit throwing an arm around his closest companion. Trouble did always seem to find Zara, but he knew in his heart that it was sticky going out and making a statement at the expense of six of the main guys here, especially the Shield. Though he had every reason to believe she knew what she was doing.