CHAPTER SEVEN

After Zara finally had enough of Fergal annoying her about her relationship with the so called Scottish Pyschopath, she finally met up with the man himself. It was Zara's turn to pick the spot and age decided that she wanted to see Drew out of his element so she chose a bar that was conveniently doing a karaoke night.

"I'm sorry did that sign just say karoke?!" Drew questioned clearly frazzled.

"Oh did it? I didn't even see, let me get the drinks you go find a table" she calmly waved off what he said and walked towards the bar. She asked the bar tender for 4 shots of tequila, a beer and a vodka and coke.

"I really hope you're not expecting me to sing Zara." The Scotsman said eyeing her up and down as she downed a shot of tequila before giving the man a shrug.

Slowly moving backwards towards the stage in the bar her straight face turned into a sly smile as she grabbed the mic and started typing words into the keyboard of the laptop.
"This one is for my buddy Drew who I hope eventually joins me"

The intro of She Will Be Loved start ringing out through the speaker as Zara puts the mic to her mouth.
"Beauty queen of only 18, she had some trouble with herself. He was always there help her, she always belonged to someone else" she looked up the crowd who were clearly shocked by her singing voice. Nervousness slowly crept in as she continued. "I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times and somehow I want more" 

Zara gave a little wink to Drew and walked up to the man and attempting to pull him on the stage with her. He tried to protest while she continued singing. "I don't mind spending everyday, out on your corner in the pouring rain. Look for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay a while"

Before Zara could even get to the main part of the chorus Drew had snatch the mic away from her belting out in his Scots accent.
"She will be loved, yeah she will be loved!"

She looked at him with a smile on her face before joining him in belting out the same line. The crowd thoroughly enjoyed the performance hooting and screaming throughout with applauds. As the song finally to end, the two took at now at the front of the stage then made their way to their original seats.

"I knew you'd join in with me" Zara exasperated as she sat down taking a sip out of her drink.

"I guess you brought it out of me. I'm not really that outgoing" Drew replied also taking a long sip of his drink.

Zara glanced at the man, replacing her straight face with a small smile
"Nah you just need to be brought out of your comfort zone more" she shrugged.

"And I'm assuming you're the on the to that?" Drew smirked again taking a long sip.

Zara merely raised her shoulders before downing another shot and providing a sly smirk to the Scotsman.

The two continued their night which became full of drinking, laughing, storytelling and to the eye of others a tiny bit of flirting. Though Drew and Zara if asked would count it down to the amount of drinks they've shared. The night was finally coming to end and two wrestlers found themselves stumbling outside of the bar entangled in each other's arms. Drew had to hold Zara straight in order for her to wave a cab towards them which they eventually got into.

"Ah well Drew, Andrew, Drewwww...it's been a great night. I'm so glad we got to do this." Zara slurred reseating herself in the cab to make herself more comfortable.

"It's been a pleasure my dear" Drew replied sounding more sober as the ride went on. "It's been a while since I've done something like this"

"Stick with me and we'll have more nights like this" Zara giggled, leaning her head on the shoulder of her Male compatriot, the alcohol still swirling around her head.

Drew took a glance at the young girl next to him, pushing her hair behind her ear as she snuggled up close to him. He noticed that when drunk Zara was most definitely an affectionate drunk, but not one of the annoying ones. He found it kind of cute, the way she was leaning on him and drifting off. Drew was finding himself enjoying Zara's company more and more each time they hung out. He just wasn't too sure as to whether he was falling for the girl yet.