CHAPTER EIGHT

Zara had woken up the shaken of her bed by a heavily ab'd irish man and she wasn't all to happy about the fact. The shaken of her bed, of course she enjoyed Finn's abs.
"Fergal Devitt, I am going to murder your irish ass" she yelled as he continued to shake her bed.

"And that's my cue to leave"

Zara merely rolled over in her bed and shoved a pillow in her face, a headache slowly appearing. Removing the pillow she noticed two pills and a glass of water next to her bed. Sometimes she did actually love Fergal and his considerate personality. Swallowing the pills and taking a big gulp of water, Zara laid back down and took a look at her phone. Unlocking her phone she saw a text message of Drew saying "hoping the hang over isn't too bad x " with a picture of the two in the cab and her head on his shoulder. Zara could only laugh at her drunk self, the affectionate side of her clearly coming through in the picture. She sent him a text back explaining how Fergal had left her medicine and water so she would be fine in an hour or so.

It was a Tuesday so there were no tapings that her or Fergal had to go to and between Zara's hangover and Fergal's lack of wanting to go to the gym, the pair decided to have a chill day in the hotel room. They went to the closest shop they could find and bought a ton of junk food for their film and game day. The two settled on Mario Kart, though Zara wanted to beat Fergal in WWE 2k18. The battle in Mario Kart was now 2-2, both winning twice.

Zara eyed Fergal's hand a little bit before nudging it slightly to throw him off balance before he could cross the finish line. Whilst he was busy trying to turn around she zoomed past him and across the finish line.

"WINNER!" She cheered jumping up from the bed. Zara started jerking backwards pointing at Fergal with her other hand on her forehead forming an L.

"You cheated! You pushed me" he exclaimed lightly throwing his controller.

"Sorry what was that? I can't hear your loser excuses" Zara sang, still dancing only to be stopped by a knock on the door.

The pair looked at each other, confusion etched on their faces. Fergal mouthed out how this was all her fault, but she waved him off and walked towards the door. Opening the door she was welcomed by the sight of Seth Rollins.

"Um hi?" She questioned.

"Could you two tone it done?" He asked clearly annoyed. "Someone of us are trying to take a nap" he continued on.

"Tone it down. Hmmm, Finn think we can do that?" She asked her Irish friend with a smirk playing on her lips. Finn knew exactly what she was thinking and played along.

"Sure we could."

"Great" Seth stated before stalking back to his room.

"2K?" Zara asked the smirk still there.

"2K"

A total of 30 minutes went by after that moment.

"COUP DE GRÂCE! 1...2....3!" Fergal shouted shaking Zara as he had just beaten her using his own character. "You my dear are a..." before he could even finish his sentence there was a knock on the door.

Zara giggled to herself fully knowing who was knocking at their door. She got up slowly and walked towards the door of their room and opened it. Placing a fake innocent look on her face she looked at Seth.

"Yes Seth?"

"Colby my name is, Nevermind. Didn't I tell you guys to keep the noise down" He shook his head at her huffing in annoyance.

Zara furrowed her eyebrows as if to be confused and turned to look at Finn who was still chilling lazily on the couch.
"Do you remember him saying that?" She asked him

Finn tapped his finger on his chin as if he was actually thinking about her question to him before replying.
"I don't recall that happening Z. Do you?"

"Come to think of it I don't. How interesting"

"But I literally came here 10 mins ago to ask" Seth said exasperatedly.

Zara merely shrugged her shoulders at the man.
"I really don't remember that at all mate"

"Oh my God you two are frustrating."

"Personally think you should keep it chill there Sethy, don't wanna go around pestering people" Zara replied back feigning comfort towards the clearly annoyed man.

"You're real lucky you're cute" he muttered lowly walking away from their door.

Zara furrowed her eyebrows in genuine confusion and was gonna call out Seth and ask him what he said but he had already closed his room door. Zara closed her own and looked at Finn confusion blatant on her face.

"Did he just call me cute?"
"Did he just call you cute"

They two spoke at the same time before looking at each other and laughing.
"Well that was weird" Zara said flopping down on the couch.

"Why is it whenever I see you, you have men everywhere after you" he asked poking at her side

"Well apparently I'm cute so that might be it" she laughed shrugging again.