CHAPTER SIX

Zara shut the door lightly before turning around with a smirking Fergal Devitt facing her.
"So" his irish accent drawled "Wanna tell me what just happened"

"Would you look at the time" Zara looked at her empty wrist "I think we should be heading to the hotel right about now"

"Oh you can try and hide but I heard what I heard. Getting along with the Shield boys are we"

"More like explaining why I'm whacking them with a bat" She sighed "Also I'm pretty sure Seth Rollins was looking at me more intently than a normal person should" Zara states as she takes a chair to sit on

"Why wouldn't he?! Have you seen yourself Z?" Fergal exclaimed

Zara waved him off trying not to blush
"Hush up you irish hunk. You know I hate it when you compliment me"

Finn just crossed his arms and gave her another smirk before saying
"Oh I know you do but I love it so I shall continue"

"You're really annoying, you know that right?" Zara sighed glaring at the man for him to just wink at her as a reply.

Suddenly Zara's phone buzzed in her back pocket so she took it out and looked at her screen. There was a text message from Drew McIntyre asking for them to meet up. Zara replied with a quick sure thing and pocketed her phone whilst getting up from her seat.

"We good to leave now Fergal or do you need more time to doll yourself up" She mocked.

"I do not doll myself up" he rolled his eyes whilst grabbing his suitcase and duffel bag.

"Uh huh sure you don't hun"

Finn opened the door and waited for her to leave first and then let it shut behind him with quite a loud thud.
"Oh but I'm the annoying one" he muttered well at least he thought he did

"Yes yes you are Fergal" Zara whipped her head and winked at him then turned around rolling her suitcase behind her towards the direction of the rental park.

The two finally arrived and had finished packing into their car. Zara took the drivers seat and opened the passenger door for Finn.
"Such a lady" he mocked causing her to playfully shove him.

To a blind eye the interaction between the two may cause some to believe that they were more than friends. However that wasn't the case for the two childhood friends who have just always been affectionate and playful with each other. It's the way they show love without saying it to each other. As they entered the hotel laughing and joking about it, the pair almost simultaneously thought about how they had missed each other and being this close.

While Fergal was in Japan doing his stint as Prince Devitt, Zara was in Progress making the women's scene a better place. Then when Devitt had gone to NXT, Zara found herself in New Japan attempting develop a women's scene which is where she had met the Bucks and Omega. Now they were both finally in the same place at the same time and everything seemed to almost click perfectly.

Zara as soon as she entered their hotel room jumped on to their bed, spreading herself starfish shaped across the double bed. Taking in all the warmth and comfort of a hotel bed.

"You better give me space when I want to sleep Z, can't have you kicking me" Fergal interrupted her peaceful mood.

"Yeah yeah, but let me enjoy this moment for now cause I got to go meet Drew in 10" she stated cuddling into the pillows on the bed.

"Oh meeting lover boy are we" Fergal teased batting his eyelashes at her.

"Lover who? You're a mad man Fergal Devitt. Drew and I are merely just friends" she rolled her eyes

Fergal threw his hands up in the air as if to say 'whatever you say' and then went to grab a bottle of water from the mini fridge.
"Yeah sure just friends" he sassed.

"Watch it or I'll be hitting you with a bat next"