The Bakers

For the rest of the week, Felix, Adrien, and the other two stay the night. I learn that the other two are Lucas and Serenity. The two that Adrien brought to school, and that Felix and Bri brought back from America. So it wasn't the bunny and wolf. Maybe. It still could be, I guess.

"School time." Serenity has been borrowing my clothes. Her, Adrien, and Lucas have been walking to school with me. They've been sitting in class as well. I'm not sure how well they dance. My eyes aren't as bad, but everything is blurry still.

  Bri helps me down to eat. "Be careful, have fun at school." I smile and turn in the direction of mama's voice. "Don't worry Mama." I'm led outside. "We'll be at the Agreste house." I nod. Bri squeezes my hand and I can hear her footsteps. Someone grabs my arm.

  "Let's go." I nod. Sounded like Serenity. "Don't forget, I have to go see the healer again today." A hand rests on my shoulder. "Don't worry about it Marinette. We remember." I nod. "Just thought I'd make sure." Adrien laughs.

  When we reach the classroom, I'm led to my seat. "How are your eyes girl?" I turn towards Alya's voice. "Better, I think. I can see light now, and things are mainly just a big blur." She hugs me. Chloe's been nicer to me, because of my eyes. I make sure to wear the cloth while I'm at school.

  We get through the day and the three walk me to Master Fu's. I'm not sure how, I never hear Lucas speak, yet I can still sense that he's there. It's weird. And a little unnerving. "Wait out here." They let go and I'm led inside by Master Fu. "How are your eyes feeling?" I remove the cloth.

  "Better." He helps me to the mat and I lay down. "Let me do a cleansing." I nod. He sits next to me and starts speaking in some other language. Not Chinese, or French. I've learned Chinese from mom, we speak in it at home sometimes.

  Tikki has been with me since I returned home the first day. She's been worried about me. Right now, she sits on my hand and I close my eyes. "Relax Marinette." I nod. As he speaks, I feel as though my body grows lighter, then I open my eyes.

  I see myself below me, and Master Fu and Tikki. How did I do that? I left my body to become a spirit? That's never happened to me before. I shrug. Tikki moves, almost like she can sense me here. I go outside.

  Might as well look around, this usually takes a while. When I reach my house, it's empty. That's weird, mama and papa should be home. I hear screaming and move towards it. This is bad! They've been evilized. I've never seen two at once before, except Timebreaker.

  "We are the Bakers! Evil Baker and Bakers Wife!" I frown. Really Hawkmoth? You couldn't come up with something a little more creative? I mean, come on! Although, now that I think about it, my name wasn't all that creative either. I'm Marinette, he called me the Marionette, it sounds practically the same.

  I shake my head. If I ever meet him, I'll have to talk to him about his current naming skills. Before I beat him.

  My parents have baked goods as weapons. I have to save them. Though my sight may not be great right now, I've seen enough as I am right now to be able to fight. I rush back to Master Fu's. They look scared. I move over to my body.

  With a gasp, I sit up, eyes open. "Marinette! You're alright!" I nod. "Why wouldn't I be, Tikki?" She looks sad. "You stopped breathing. We didn't tell the others yet. What happened?" I look at them. "Nothing." I stop. I've just realized something. "My sight is back." Master Fu looks at me. "What?" I nod. "It's back."

  He frowns. "How?" I shrug. "Turn on the news." He looks surprised, but turns it on anyway. "We need our heroes once again. The two newest villains of Paris have shown themselves." I stand. "Tikki, spots on!" I go out the back.