End Hawkmoth

"So... Why did he say to use the back door?" Alya shrugs. "I don't know. I think Nino said something about his dad being busy in the front. Or not wanting guests."

I nod. Adrien invited us over. Nino is here too. We wanted to hang out and talk. We'll all be graduating soon.

"I can't believe our last performance of our high school lives was yesterday." I smile. "I know. It's a little sad." She nods. We did a Swan Lake type storyline. I was Odile, Chloe was Odette. Over the course of the story, Odile changes her ways and helps Odette. Then, she marries the prince's friend while Odette married the prince.

We reach the back gate and go in. "Whoa girl, look at that amazing window. It's got, like, a butterfly on it." I look up and gasp. My eyes widen. Everything looks familiar.

"Hawkmoth." I say this in a whisper. But how? "What?" I look at Alya. "Um, I said, does Adrien ever use this entrance?" She shakes her head. "No. He said that his dad doesn't like anyone to use it." I nod. "Don't mention this to him then. Alright?" She nods. "Okay?"

I take a deep breath. Now that I think about it, Hawkmoth talked about his son, and his brother and brothers girlfriend. That would add up with Mr Agreste, and Adrien. As well as Felix and my sister Bri. This is bad.

We knock on the door. Nino opens it. "Hurry dudes. Mr Agreste is on a rampage. He's mad and yelling about something or other. I think it has to do with one of his designs. Adrien is trying to calm him down now." We look at each other.

He leads us in. "This way." We follow him towards some stairs. There is a crash in a different room and I stop. "Father, calm down." Nathalie walks out of the room. "Oh, sorry about that. He's in a mood." I nod. She scurries away to a different part of the house.

I walk over to the door and walk in. Nino and Alya follow behind me. Mr Agreste is pacing around the room, mumbling to himself. Adrien is following him. "There is something wrong with them, but what is it?" He keeps mumbling. I walk over to a desk.

There are papers scattered all over it. I see designs on them, then start to look through them. Two of them are design ideas for outfits inspired by The Marionette, and Lady Veuve Noir.

I think about it. "If you add Akuma clips to the Marionette design, and maybe web-like bracelets to the Lady Veuve Noir design, it will add to the effect. You will see bits of the villains themselves. Plus make it a little more interesting."

He turns to me and walks over. I point and he sketches it out. "Yes. Yes! That's it. Brilliant, young lady. What's your name?" I smile. He definitely makes me think of Hawkmoth. Hmm. "I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng. My older sister is dating your brother." He nods. "You became..."

I nod. "The Marionette." He keeps nodding. "Right... Well then, I must return to work. Thank you. You kids go out of here." Adrien stays behind as we walk towards the door.

Before we reach it, I can hear part of their conversation. "You have to marry that girl. Or else I will." We go out and I laugh. Alya and Nino just smile. Adrien walks out. Nino raises an eyebrow. "So, Marinette is going to be your stepmom? Nice. Or your wife? Am I invited to the wedding?" The three of us laugh.

Adrien rolls his eyes. "Whatever." We follow him up to his room. Alya and I sit on his bed. They sit on chairs. "So, what college are you two going to?" Alya and I decided last night. "Well we were thinking, we'd like to join the college program Miss Bustier set up."

I smile. "Us too!" We all talk about it. This means we can keep dancing together. Miss Bustier decided that she wanted to continue moving up with us.

When I go home, I sit on my bed. Bri and Felix went out tonight. So did mama and papa. No one will be home till tomorrow.

I sigh. It's either now, or never. "Tikki, lets put an end to Hawkmoth." She smiles. Not end as in kill him, but put a stop to his villainous ways. "Tikki, spots on!" I transform. "How will I find Chat? There is no villain, and I don't even know if Hawkmoth is transformed or not."