Chat Blanc

It's been about a month since my sight returned. Chat and I had a fight. We argued about him needing to be more careful. Lately he's been putting my life before his. Usa has had to heal him at least five times in the past few days alone.

  I'm scared that he's going to die again, like when he protected me from Time Breaker. If that were to happen, I don't know what I would do. I hope we're still good though. I'm worried about him. "Come on Marinette! We're going to be late for school." I run downstairs.

Lucas and Serenity have been walking to school with me still, Adrien usually comes too. They are still in our class, turns out, they are really good dancers. They'll only dance with each other for partnering though. I think they make a cute couple.

"Hey." They wave. I turn before walking out with them. "Mama, papa! I'm leaving. Bri went to her boyfriends house!" We walk out. I look around. "Where's Adrien?" They are both quiet. Lucas finally speaks up. "Haven't seen him since last night." I nod. He looks worried.

Serenity takes his hand in hers. Almost like she's trying to reassure him. I frown. Something is definitely off.

When we reach the school, Alya runs over to us. Then tells the two hi. She looks like she's ready to explode with news. "Is something wrong?" She lets out a laugh. "Yes! Something is wrong! Chat Noir turned evil and is going around Paris looking for Ladybug." I frown. "He turned evil?" She nods. "Look, see?"

She shows me her phone. "Chat Blanc is at the square right now. Please remember to be careful. We advise everyone to stay indoors away from places he may go." The screen goes black, then, I see him. He's smiling. "Ladybug! Come out and fight me! I loved you, but all you ever do is break my heart!" I close my eyes.

Please, not Chat. He can't be evilized. "I have to go." Alya frowns. "But, what about class?" I nod. "Please, make up an excuse for me. I'm not feeling well, my eyes are acting up again. The healer said to go to him if they don't feel right." She nods. "Alright, but you can't go alone." I nod. "We'll take her. Don't worry." She looks at Lucas. Then sighs. "Be careful."

I hug her. "Don't worry." The three of us run to Master Fu's. When we get there, I run inside to him. "He was evilized while he was transformed?" He nods. "Yes. You must hurry, or he'll become evil completely. Plagg will also become evil." I nod, my breathing uneven.

"Tikki, spots on!" "Hoppe. Let's bounce!" "Faang. Go wild!" The three of us transform. "Lets go." They nod. "Be careful." I look at Master Fu. "We will." He nods.

They follow me to the square. "There you are bug!" I jump out of the way. He looks just like Chat Noir, except that everything is white instead. We fight back and forth. The two joining in when they can. He swipes at me. I jump back.

Then I turn to find where the other two are. "Ahh!" I turn back. "Loup! Usa!" Loup is running to her. She's scratched up. He growls at Chat Blanc. Blanc just laughs. "Filthy dog. The bunny should be dead already." Loup pounces. I hurry over. "Usa, are you alright?" She nods. "Loup! Help Usa. I'll deal with the cat problem."

He runs over and picks her up gently. Carefully, he carries her away. I turn back to Blanc. "Here kitty, kitty." I wait. He runs at me and I dodge. "Lucky Charm!" A chainsaw.

  He's in front of me, hissing. I take a step back. "Chat..." He growls. "Give me your miraculous." I nod. "Gladly, but only when my Chat returns."

  "I am your Chat!" He laughs and runs at me. "Ahh." I clinch my teeth, holding the tears back. His eyes widen as he see's the blood.

His staff had a point on the end, he jabbed it through me. It went through my stomach.

I use the chainsaw to cut his staff. Once I capture the Akuma and release it, purified, his eyes begin to clear. "Lady? Ladybug?" I start seeing doubles, and my energy starts to fade, quicker and quicker as each moment passes.

Suddenly, Bri is beside me. She takes the saw and returns things to normal. Once again, my injury stays. "I'm so sorry M'lady." I smile and reach out to touch his face. "Don't worry Chat, I'll be fine." Slowly, I sink down to the ground. There is the sound of sirens, then everything goes black.

Three days later

My spirit leaves my body again. I've gotten restless. Instead of taking me to a hospital, I was brought to Master Fu. He said that I can not fight for a few weeks at least.

The stab almost killed me. It missed enough for him to be able to keep me alive though. Bri made up a story for Marinette. Saying something about Marinette being hurt in the fighting. And that Felix and her brought me here.

They have visited twice. Master Fu won't let Chat in, he doesn't want me using energy on transforming. So instead we write letters back and forth. I've been spirit wondering often. I'm looking for Hawkmoth.

When I've been gone long enough, I return. My eyes open and I realize the pain is gone. "That's impossible!" Master Fu is looking at me, he seems confused. "What?" I look at my stomach. "It's gone." He nods.

I smile. "That means I can get up now, right?" He shakes his head. "We must wait. How did this happen?" He walks out, mumbling to himself. I growl, "Why can't I go out? My body needs to move." Spirit wondering only helps for so long. I need to get up and move around.

When I'm sure he's gone, I stand up to transform. "Tikki, spots on." "But... He said!" She enters my earrings. Who cares what he said. I need out.

When I get outside, I sigh. "Fresh air. No one tells Ladybug she can't go out."

Turning, I see an Akuma. I smile. "Fun." It changes to black with a red hourglass in the middle. As it enters my mask, I sigh. "Ahh..."

*I will post every Monday*